Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

blueheaven

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:42 pm

I think you will agree that i have answered your question on making apologies ...now let me ask you a question,will you be prepared to offer a similar apologie to myself and other people on here who think the same way i do if our views on Mackay are proven right?a simple yes or no will suffice... as to be able to put your mind at rest,i have been a Cardiff City supporter for over 50 years

Re: blueheaven

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:52 pm

angelis49 wrote:I think you will agree that i have answered your question on making apologies ...now let me ask you a question,will you be prepared to offer a similar apologie to myself and other people on here who think the same way i do if our views on Mackay are proven right?a simple yes or no will suffice... as to be able to put your mind at rest,i have been a Cardiff City supporter for over 50 years

Malky Mackay joined Cardiff City in June 2011.

at that time the whole playing squad had been decimated. Many players going back
to their parent Clubs. Bothroyd, Chopra, Bellamy, Burke... pretty much our entire
strike force gone. Yet still, in his first season he got us to a Play-off Semi-Final and
we finished Carling Cup finalists.

Can you recall another Cardiff City manager in your 50 years (yeh righto :? ) of supporting
the club having a more successful first season?

Or have they all been absolutely shite?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:59 pm

Conversation stopper :lol:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:13 pm

Um Kenny hibbett :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:16 pm

No i cant taffy,i hope you will be able to sleep soundly now that you got that admission from me....now in return will you give an undertaking to me that if im proven right about Mackay,that you will man up and write an apologie to those of us who have taken an opposite view to your own....a simple yes or no will suffice

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:44 pm

angelis49 wrote:No i cant taffy,i hope you will be able to sleep soundly now that you got that admission from me....now in return will you give an undertaking to me that if im proven right about Mackay,that you will man up and write an apologie to those of us who have taken an opposite view to your own....a simple yes or no will suffice

Ydw :D

Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:18 pm

Malky makay is a !GOD! Anybody who thinks differently is an infidel in my opinion!!!!

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:20 pm

Sorry Mate only just got back on line been busy all day, first off glad to hear that you area long standing City fan i myself have supported them over 40 years now so i guess we are both old farts :old: :D

To answer your question then Yes i will be happy to say i was wrong and apologise if we fail to get another 3-4 decent signings in before the Huddersfield game but personally i think Kim Bo is almost done, Bellamy will be here after the Olympics ;) and we will get a quality stiker and cover at second half although personally i think Darcy is more than capable of covering along the back 4.

I also think Malky might have one or two surprises and has i said earlier patience is the key and if we get the names i mentioned along with one or two others i will be very happy will you :?: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:08 pm

at last blueheaven.........someone of integrity,i would take my hat off to you if i was wearing one

Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:14 pm

angelis49 wrote:at last blueheaven.........someone of integrity,i would take my hat off to you if i was wearing one

OK Mate we will shake on that and hopefully i am right because i'm sure we both want to see a strong squad at the start of the Season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: