Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: just want to know?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:56 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Why do you think you are a big club?
Only this week a average player turned you down to join derby and you cant sell out your play ofds home and away.
Again im not askung to take the pis or to annoy you but as a jack i now our limets and dobt get to carryed away,however some posters on here make them selfs look so pathetic by thinking you are a huge club and that yiu should be in the top flight.
In my opinion leeds,forest,sheff w,are by far bigger then you and us and even briszy city have the potential to be far bigger then us both.
Ps lets not take the piss of my grammer as i am typing this via my phone..

Sleeping giant :ayatollah:

Comatosed dwarves :ayatollah:

You wake up from comas :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:32 pm

murphy wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
Cymru Am Byth wrote:Cos you spend more time on our board than yours so we're obviously the centre of your attention. Thus we're bigger than your piddly little club

That club crest of yours really is shockingly bad. Like a beer mat from a 1970's workingmans's club. All it's missing is the yellow tabacco and spilt hoffmeister stains! :lol:

it does stink! but it do not stink as much as that stinking smackhead infested little town of yours.

Says "Murphy" (as pikey a name as you'll ever come across), the village idiot from tonyrefail. Just for your information pikey Murphy, Swansea is a city not a town, and of the quarter of a million people who live here its a miniscule number of people who are smack heads. I'll wager you there's a higher percentage of smack heads per head in that depressing little slagheap of a village of yours than in Swansea.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:36 pm

Magic daps wrote:
Cymru Am Byth wrote:Cos you spend more time on our board than yours so we're obviously the centre of your attention. Thus we're bigger than your piddly little club

That club crest of yours really is shockingly bad. Like a beer mat from a 1970's workingmans's club. All it's missing is the yellow tabacco and spilt hoffmeister stains! :lol:

What's that got to do with us being a bigger club than you?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:38 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Why do you think you are a big club?
Only this week a average player turned you down to join derby and you cant sell out your play ofds home and away.
Again im not askung to take the pis or to annoy you but as a jack i now our limets and dobt get to carryed away,however some posters on here make them selfs look so pathetic by thinking you are a huge club and that yiu should be in the top flight.
In my opinion leeds,forest,sheff w,are by far bigger then you and us and even briszy city have the potential to be far bigger then us both.
Ps lets not take the piss of my grammer as i am typing this via my phone..

Sleeping giant :ayatollah:

Comatosed dwarves :ayatollah:

You wake up from comas :ayatollah:

I'm no man of medicine, but I think you'll find that many a soul dies whilst in a coma. Just saying.