A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: just want to know?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:44 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
steve davies wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
steve davies wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Some good points there,however you are forgeting that we ate growing as a club and the longer we are in the top flight and you are in the champ and hitting the headlunes for all the wrong reasons the young fans are going to follow us and not you.
Allso why uf you have such potential why is it that no cardiff or welsh million aire as even come xlose to investing in you or even consider taking you on as we have had and run your club the right way.

what welsh millionaire have you got then
Huw the bankrupt jenkins who went bust and took many small companies in swansea to the wall and uses the liberty stadium as an office to run his new venture from.
be thankfull the football league changed its rules 1 year after your administration otherwise you would not exist now.

Martin Morgan. Local multi millionaire and lifelong Swans fan.

How exactly do you work out we would not exist now if the league had changed the rules a year earlier?

You would never have got the CVA agreement needed to get you out of admin.

We were never in admin.

I thought a cva was an administration, only difference being an administrator wasn't appointed?

No, it's not.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:46 pm

steve davies wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
steve davies wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
steve davies wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Some good points there,however you are forgeting that we ate growing as a club and the longer we are in the top flight and you are in the champ and hitting the headlunes for all the wrong reasons the young fans are going to follow us and not you.
Allso why uf you have such potential why is it that no cardiff or welsh million aire as even come xlose to investing in you or even consider taking you on as we have had and run your club the right way.

what welsh millionaire have you got then
Huw the bankrupt jenkins who went bust and took many small companies in swansea to the wall and uses the liberty stadium as an office to run his new venture from.
be thankfull the football league changed its rules 1 year after your administration otherwise you would not exist now.

Martin Morgan. Local multi millionaire and lifelong Swans fan.

How exactly do you work out we would not exist now if the league had changed the rules a year earlier?

You would never have got the CVA agreement needed to get you out of admin.

We were never in admin.

no but the 5p in the pound agreement you made with your creditors would not have been allowed under the new league rules brought in a year later.

Well that's nonsense as it still happens now. And the vast majority of the debt was owed to Mel Nurse who purchased it off our previous owners for a nominal amount. Only around £60k I think was owed to local businesses.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:56 pm

To answer your question without taking the piss then yes potentially we are a big Club and if we get to the Premiership and establish ourselves there. There is no doubt that our crowds would dwarf Swansea and that is what i think you and a lot of Jacks are afraid of you will always have that smaller Club mentality and that is illustrated by the number of times you and a number of other Jacks post on here :roll:

We will always be number 1 son and you know it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:46 pm

cardiff will always be the bigger club
lets be honest here,you got one sell out a season pre prem and that was against us
young kids from swansea and cardiff will always lean towards man u/chelsea/liverpool than either of our sides regardless of what league we are in

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:49 pm

How can u knock us for our debt problems in the past when you have had to sell your selfs out in order to keep this vt guy intrested in your club?
Lets face facts here,we had just over a million in debt,wile u are somewear near the 80mill in debt and trying to rip of sam ?.
My first post i said why do u think u are a big club,but yet there has been no post explining why?.
We as jacks now we aint but you lot think because u are because u are the capitol of a princapality?
You are a big club in wales not in british terms,you aint played top flight football in over half a century and apart from the welsh cup won nothing since 1920s,so how are u a big club?
Yes u can say u have the bigger population but cant fill your home games week in week out struggle to sell your finals???.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:51 pm

wales a principality?
even people from england acknowledge wales is a country
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:54 pm

Swansea were never in admin, face it. However, the agreement made was dodgy to say the least, everyone knows that. Who cares though? Do you honestly think our club's owners have been angels? Even Tan etc? Definitely not. Every business wants to do over the system which ever way they can to maximise profits.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:54 pm

your question has been answered time and time again, most sensible cardiff fans agree we have the potential to be big but at the moment compared to the likes of leeds,sheff wed quite clearly not

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:55 pm

RedBluebird wrote:Swansea were never in admin, face it. However, the agreement made was dodgy to say the least, everyone knows that. Who cares though? Do you honestly think our club's owners have been angels? Even Tan etc? Definitely not. Every business wants to do over the system which ever way they can to maximise profits.

How was the agreement "dodgy"? :?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:14 pm

swansealad69 wrote:How can u knock us for our debt problems in the past when you have had to sell your selfs out in order to keep this vt guy intrested in your club?
Lets face facts here,we had just over a million in debt,wile u are somewear near the 80mill in debt and trying to rip of sam ?.
My first post i said why do u think u are a big club,but yet there has been no post explining why?.
We as jacks now we aint but you lot think because u are because u are the capitol of a princapality?
You are a big club in wales not in british terms,you aint played top flight football in over half a century and apart from the welsh cup won nothing since 1920s,so how are u a big club?
Yes u can say u have the bigger population but cant fill your home games week in week out struggle to sell your finals???.

I don't care what debt problems you had in the past. Why do you care about our problems? Can you answer that for me.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:30 pm

swansealad69 wrote:How can u knock us for our debt problems in the past when you have had to sell your selfs out in order to keep this vt guy intrested in your club?

Why don't you just go on your own board mate, you are making a fool of yourself, small club, small mind.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:01 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Why do you think you are a big club?
Only this week a average player turned you down to join derby and you cant sell out your play ofds home and away.
Again im not askung to take the pis or to annoy you but as a jack i now our limets and dobt get to carryed away,however some posters on here make them selfs look so pathetic by thinking you are a huge club and that yiu should be in the top flight.
In my opinion leeds,forest,sheff w,are by far bigger then you and us and even briszy city have the potential to be far bigger then us both.
Ps lets not take the piss of my grammer as i am typing this via my phone..

IN MY OPINION WE ARE A BIGGER CLUB THAN YOU JACK TW@T :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:41 pm

Holy shit batman who taught that Jack how to spell ? :lol: Why are they allowed on here ? :?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:54 pm

As you can guess i'm on the wavelength of a few jacks and i'd say the fact you are on this web site is proof we are a bigger club than u because i couldn't give a f**k about swansea city!!

Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:01 pm

I don't consider us to be a big club. But we have the potential to be far bigger than you, mainly because of geographical location. We're the capital city of Wales and not too far from the English border, with a pretty good airport just outside the city. So if you imagine we were at the right end of the PL then our crowds could be huge as people can get to the games easier.
Plus with a more decorative history a few more people could be swayed.
But you're right, Leeds, Forest, Sheff Wed, even Derby are bigger clubs, but only because of history :ayatollah:

And I didn't throw in any insults either :D

Gypo

Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:32 pm

just a silly question for you jacks!
are you a bigger club than us???

Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:13 am

I've given you a perfectly good answer, we DON'T think we're a big club, but we have the potential to become a big club. Why are you ignoring my post?

You're saying you lot don't think you're a big club? Wow, when Brendan 'loyal' Rogers left, you all thought all the big name managers would come begging to join, but you ended up getting rejected by a Wigan Athletic assistant manager which says it all. Michael Laudrup is a big name, don't get me wrong, but he's a big name because he was a great PLAYER, not a great MANAGER, you need get that in your heads. I'm not saying he's going to be a shit manager, he might turn out to be great but no one knows yet.

We have a much bigger fan base than you, and you've even admitted that we're a bigger club than you. The only reason you sell out week in week out is because you're in the Prem and all the plastics have come crawling out, even for Wembley 20,000 of your "fans" weren't actual fans.

What happened to the thread you made laughing at us because you were buying Siggurdsson, breaking the Welsh transfer record and keeping Brendan Rogers by the way? :lol:

You are the most deluded Jack ever.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:08 am

JamesC wrote:Reading your posts has made my IQ drop by 50 points

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:42 am

Can you remember kevin cullis?
Best owner you ever had.
I also posted this from my phone,tho i dont f**k my sister

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:05 am

Cullis was the manager rather then our owner?so before you take the pis ,i think you should get sime facts right u toss bag.
And yes i have said cardiff is the bigger club!however the longer we are in the prem the more tgungs are goung to change.
Iv worked all over your valley areas for many years and 10 to 15 years back you would never see a swans top un these areas,but i see them every day when im there now.
Our fan base is rising and if we stay were we are and u keeo strugling we will becom the bigger club..
You keep going on about we only get full crowds because of our success in the prem!yet only a few years back you struggled to breake 15 k untill you got to the fa cup and play offs?but not to seell out against palice and west ham is poor what ever way u look at it.
As for jack on this board!when we were struggling and sam hamman was talking all his bull shit to u and telling us that cardiff was the only welsh club that could ever reach the prem,the swans board in them days(jackarmy.net)was over run with u lot taking the piss(but off course none of u on here?).
So now its us doing the jod off course we are going to come on here and take the piss as its not as if u can go on our site and take the piss is it.
Its called rivalry and if it was u in the prem we like before would have to take it.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:23 am

This proves we are bigger overall

http://www.aboutaball.co.uk/aboutaball- ... ball-clubs

Swansea - Extra 1 point for season in championship - extra 2 points for season in prem
Cardiff - extra 2 points for 2 seasons in championship
QPR - Extra 1 point for season in championship - extra 2 points for season in prem

swansea get no bonus points for promotion as the came third and did not win the league.

Swansea - 48 points
Cardiff - 80 points
QPR - 79 points

We are bigger than Swansea on the pitch and we are bigger off the pitch at the moment.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:28 am

What criteria have you used for stating Cardiff City is a bigger club than the Jacks ? Just asking ?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:51 am

Coco wrote:What criteria have you used for stating Cardiff City is a bigger club than the Jacks ? Just asking ?

Check the link above. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:08 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
Coco wrote:What criteria have you used for stating Cardiff City is a bigger club than the Jacks ? Just asking ?

Check the link above. :ayatollah:

Q was aimed @ the scholar Red !

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:23 pm

Cos you spend more time on our board than yours so we're obviously the centre of your attention. Thus we're bigger than your piddly little club

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:42 pm

Cymru Am Byth wrote:Cos you spend more time on our board than yours so we're obviously the centre of your attention. Thus we're bigger than your piddly little club

That club crest of yours really is shockingly bad. Like a beer mat from a 1970's workingmans's club. All it's missing is the yellow tabacco and spilt hoffmeister stains! :lol:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:47 pm

Magic daps wrote:
Cymru Am Byth wrote:Cos you spend more time on our board than yours so we're obviously the centre of your attention. Thus we're bigger than your piddly little club

That club crest of yours really is shockingly bad. Like a beer mat from a 1970's workingmans's club. All it's missing is the yellow tabacco and spilt hoffmeister stains! :lol:

Farkin 'ell -you Gypos really do need a refund from the local education authority . Still await an answer from the original scholar ! :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:33 pm

englishbluebird wrote:wales a principality?
even people from england acknowledge wales is a country
:oops: :oops: :oops:

he's another jack who is bitter of wales because cardiff was made capital. :lol:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:36 pm

Magic daps wrote:

it does stink! but it do not stink as much as that stinking smackhead infested little town of yours.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:45 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Cullis was the manager rather then our owner?so before you take the pis ,i think you should get sime facts right u toss bag.
And yes i have said cardiff is the bigger club!however the longer we are in the prem the more tgungs are goung to change.
Iv worked all over your valley areas for many years and 10 to 15 years back you would never see a swans top un these areas,but i see them every day when im there now.
Our fan base is rising and if we stay were we are and u keeo strugling we will becom the bigger club..
You keep going on about we only get full crowds because of our success in the prem!yet only a few years back you struggled to breake 15 k untill you got to the fa cup and play offs?but not to seell out against palice and west ham is poor what ever way u look at it.
As for jack on this board!when we were struggling and sam hamman was talking all his bull shit to u and telling us that cardiff was the only welsh club that could ever reach the prem,the swans board in them days(jackarmy.net)was over run with u lot taking the piss(but off course none of u on here?).
So now its us doing the jod off course we are going to come on here and take the piss as its not as if u can go on our site and take the piss is it.
Its called rivalry and if it was u in the prem we like before would have to take it.

How are you sure that you're going to stay in the Premier League?
The season you got promoted, your average attendance was around 14,000-15000, fact. We've had crowds of 20,000+ for quite a while now.
We did sell out against Palace. When you played Forest in the play offs you didn't sell out away, plenty of empty seats.
We know it's rivalry but fans consistently posting on eachother's boards is so sad and obsessive.