Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: just want to know?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:25 pm

Off course i forgot vt is a life long cardiff fan who loves football.????? :?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:28 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Can any of u remember a local owner of your club??
As for cardiff reaching the prem?i think u are as far away as u have ever been and getting more in debt by the day and a owner who thinks u are a small toy in is empire and charging u 7%intrest on what he gives u?
Allarm bells should be ringing lads.

Ps you were not goid enough last season!so how the f**k are u going to get up this season with a weaker team and a lot of big names in the champ this season spending big money? :?

Please enlighten me as to how we are a weaker team this time around? Last season play off semi final and the carling cup final and with a fairly good squad. The only first team player we have lost up to now is kenny Miller. Some good additions to date Lewis, Mutch and Velikonja and hopefully around 4 more signings to come in. I can only see a much better squad being assembled this season and with Malky in charge I am confident that we'll be pushing hard for a top 2 finish :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Answer the question yourself mate!!

We are a bigger club than you cos of attendances!!

Simples!!

Yes, Leeds, forest, Sheffield wed are bigger cos they have bigger crowds!!'

Get back to planet swans where you belong nobody cares what u have to say

And if u do post again use spellcheck please!!
That took ages to read cos it was so awfully written!!
I showed it to my 7yr old and he laughed at the spelling

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:33 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Can any of u remember a local owner of your club??
As for cardiff reaching the prem?i think u are as far away as u have ever been and getting more in debt by the day and a owner who thinks u are a small toy in is empire and charging u 7%intrest on what he gives u?
Allarm bells should be ringing lads.

Ps you were not goid enough last season!so how the f**k are u going to get up this season with a weaker team and a lot of big names in the champ this season spending big money? :?

A weaker team? :?

/sigh...

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:34 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Off course i forgot vt is a life long cardiff fan who loves football.????? :?

so you agree with me that we're bigger than Swansea, cheers :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:34 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Off course i forgot vt is a life long cardiff fan who loves football.????? :?

I can't recall hue Jenkins being a huge football fan before taking over Swansea? Look I can see you're bitter being the 2nd city and the welsh assembley forgetting about your city but be happy your club is doing well for now, but it's just one of those things. Cardiff will always be a bigger club than Swansea and coming on the Cardiff city message board echoes this

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:42 pm

Bitter of cardiff??u realy think so.
Now playing in red cant fill your big games and getting deeper in debt by the day?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:49 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Bitter of cardiff??u realy think so.
Now playing in red cant fill your big games and getting deeper in debt by the day?

Capital of Wales, biggest club in Wales and best supported club in Wales, love it :D

Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:06 pm

Because we are a massive club :roll: and the biggest in Wales BY FAR :lol:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:07 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Why do you think you are a big club?
Only this week a average player turned you down to join derby and you cant sell out your play ofds home and away.
Again im not askung to take the pis or to annoy you but as a jack i now our limets and dobt get to carryed away,however some posters on here make them selfs look so pathetic by thinking you are a huge club and that yiu should be in the top flight.
In my opinion leeds,forest,sheff w,are by far bigger then you and us and even briszy city have the potential to be far bigger then us both.
Ps lets not take the piss of my grammer as i am typing this via my phone..

He turned us down? He chose the money rather than the football and we're fortunately not like Liverpool, we're not going to get ripped off. Malky has his valuations and sticks to them.

We're not a big club yet but we do have the potential to be and thats all we want. As the capital of Wales us achieving premiership football would be a great thing just as you achieving prem football has been a great thing. The thing for us that would be better is that we're the capital, we have closer links with England and going up and establishing ourselves as a top flight club would be a great thing for Cardiff and Wales in many ways.

Also, if we did get promoted the media would bring to the forefront our history of winning the cup in 1927, beating Madrid and more people would acknowledge our history which is only a good thing just as they do when we're in cup finals.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:16 pm

Still going to take the piss into your poor spelling and attempts of stringing a sentance together. Until you can spell and put a sentance together we will talk to you in good fashion.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:17 pm

I kind of understand swansealad's point so less not give him a hard time. I believe KCB (Keep Cardiff Blue) should start a fund to buy out the club and save up with donations from the people of Cardiff etc so if the club does go bust and in administration we can buy them out before another dodgy dealer does. Might mean having to sell to buy players etc and using the youth system whilst keeping a tight eye on income etc but it'd be better to have the fans running the club in my opinion.

This is coming from someone who is giving Tan his chance and not being too judgemental but I can understand his points. This guy isn't giving us money. Hes loaning it to us. Just remember with businessmen there are no favours, its strictly a money game.

Whilst it's easy to have a go because he's a Jack he is actually in someways presenting a decent viewpoint so less debate it properly like civilised beings instead of just thinking its clever to abuse the guy.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:21 pm

RedBluebird wrote:I kind of understand swansealad's point so less not give him a hard time. I believe KCB (Keep Cardiff Blue) should start a fund to buy out the club and save up with donations from the people of Cardiff etc so if the club does go bust and in administration we can buy them out before another dodgy dealer does. Might mean having to sell to buy players etc and using the youth system whilst keeping a tight eye on income etc but it'd be better to have the fans running the club in my opinion.

This is coming from someone who is giving Tan his chance and not being too judgemental but I can understand his points. This guy isn't giving us money. Hes loaning it to us. Just remember with businessmen there are no favours, its strictly a money game.

Whilst it's easy to have a go because he's a Jack he is actually in someways presenting a decent viewpoint so less debate it properly like civilised beings instead of just thinking its clever to abuse the guy.

:shock: Nowhere near as much fun, and his views don't count (IMO) :roll:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:24 pm

I ent debating until he spells correct.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:37 pm

Capitol of a princepality..biggest club in wales maybee so but for how long??biggest support?how u know that?.
But u did forget to mention the joke in welsh football and a compleat sell out club who will do anything to get the success th so called smaller club down the road has had.
And we have the biggest name in welsh history to come and be a part of our club and lets face it we are the talk in football terms around the uk and even europe are talking about us.
So im happy with the fact that its us puting wales on the football map after the world saw what guttless and turn coat fans your club has and how far u would go to try and catch us.
It must be hard for u to see us do so well and its us whi is putting wales on the footballing mapwile u lot are a complet joke and wast off time.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:40 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Bitter of cardiff??u realy think so.

Are you so proud of your team and board? Your supporters seem to have a great connection with good old Huw and the boys. Over the last 5 seasons or so every time you have some success or good moments you all seem to spout on about Cardiff this Cardiff that.
Remember the t shirt and welsh flag defacing. No need for it.
Constantly swim away gestures. From your players I could get it if you were playing us. I remember Anderson doing it when you were a league 1 team. Pretty sad that.
Huw putting the knife in about how you done so well on such a tight budget compared to other clubs. We all know what he meant before you deny it.
Brendas comments on your victory parade after promotion along with players singing anti Cardiff songs don't deny that either we all seen the you tube clips.
Since last years good league finish constantly bombarding this site and reminding us that you have invented total football Mark 2.
All of a sudden you have become financial advisors and accountants and seem to know everything about our finances.
All clubs have rivals but you lot ain't f*cking right in the head. If my club had a couple of seasons like you have I wouldn't give you lot a single thought. Not all of our fans would but the vast majority would be of the same thinking as me.
Basically all of my points IMO show your fans up as sad sad people.
So keep your togetherness with your sad board and small mentality.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:46 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Capitol of a princepality..biggest club in wales maybee so but for how long??biggest support?how u know that?.
But u did forget to mention the joke in welsh football and a compleat sell out club who will do anything to get the success th so called smaller club down the road has had.
And we have the biggest name in welsh history to come and be a part of our club and lets face it we are the talk in football terms around the uk and even europe are talking about us.
So im happy with the fact that its us puting wales on the football map after the world saw what guttless and turn coat fans your club has and how far u would go to try and catch us.
It must be hard for u to see us do so well and its us whi is putting wales on the footballing mapwile u lot are a complet joke and wast off time.

:lol: "putting Wales on the football map", that's cute.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:49 pm

ayahtolla wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:I kind of understand swansealad's point so less not give him a hard time. I believe KCB (Keep Cardiff Blue) should start a fund to buy out the club and save up with donations from the people of Cardiff etc so if the club does go bust and in administration we can buy them out before another dodgy dealer does. Might mean having to sell to buy players etc and using the youth system whilst keeping a tight eye on income etc but it'd be better to have the fans running the club in my opinion.

:shock: Nowhere near as much fun, and his views don't count (IMO) :roll:

If your opinion of fun is picking on people's grammar on the internet and ridiculing them when they've explained why their grammar isn't so good then one really needs to look at ones own life and try and seriously sort it out.

DandoCCFC wrote:I ent debating until he spells correct.

Brilliant attitude to have. You do realise he said he was on his phone right and that is why he is not correctly spelling the words? Its pretty easy to make out and grasp the main points. No need to be such an immature arse over it.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:01 pm

Perhaps he can explain the finance Swansea CIty FC put into building their stadium?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:02 pm

paul guy is local i believe, he just didnt invest much and in fact fleeced us 2 make his $£$£$£$ in land.
u need a stable boardroom (& a decent manager) 2 properly succeed, the latter we now have, the former i dont think we have in my 25 yrs of going. Most iknow dont think we are a big club so why listen 2 a few on here? As 4 selling out the Playoffs welll i dnt know any1 who thought we'd beat reading last year, many just cudnt face seeing more failure partic after the shamblolic last few games of that season, same this year, we all knew west ham wud dick us and they surely did.
maybe going from 3000 crowds to 23,000 makes people believe we are, who knows. 2 seasons ago we average 7000 more than u did we not? i believe we will more than likely be a league above u again in 5 yrs probably with double your crowds, want a wager on it 69'er??

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:05 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Capitol of a princepality..biggest club in wales maybee so but for how long??biggest support?how u know that?.

r u bored by any chance???
:lol:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:24 pm

1) Wales is a country, not a principality
2) You have completely contradicted yourself in saying Cardiff are Wales biggest club then saying different in the next sentence.
3) I do not give a shit about Swansea city and never will, they have no interest to me. The first time I ever went to Swansea was when I was 18 for a mates birthday. Says it all.
4) I have applauded the team you support if you read my previous posts. How long it was last? Debatable. Why do you care so much about Cardiff if your team is doing so well? Why are you on a Cardiff city message board?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:33 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Some good points there,however you are forgeting that we ate growing as a club and the longer we are in the top flight and you are in the champ and hitting the headlunes for all the wrong reasons the young fans are going to follow us and not you.
Allso why uf you have such potential why is it that no cardiff or welsh million aire as even come xlose to investing in you or even consider taking you on as we have had and run your club the right way.

what welsh millionaire have you got then
Huw the bankrupt jenkins who went bust and took many small companies in swansea to the wall and uses the liberty stadium as an office to run his new venture from.
be thankfull the football league changed its rules 1 year after your administration otherwise you would not exist now.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:36 pm

steve davies wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Some good points there,however you are forgeting that we ate growing as a club and the longer we are in the top flight and you are in the champ and hitting the headlunes for all the wrong reasons the young fans are going to follow us and not you.
Allso why uf you have such potential why is it that no cardiff or welsh million aire as even come xlose to investing in you or even consider taking you on as we have had and run your club the right way.

Huw the bankrupt jenkins who went bust and took many small companies in swansea to the wall and uses the liberty stadium as an office to run his new venture from.
be thankfull the football league changed its rules 1 year after your administration otherwise you would not exist now.

Martin Morgan. Local multi millionaire and lifelong Swans fan.

How exactly do you work out we would not exist now if the league had changed the rules a year earlier?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:39 pm

NJ73 wrote:
steve davies wrote:

How exactly do you work out we would not exist now if the league had changed the rules a year earlier?

You would never have got the CVA agreement needed to get you out of admin.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:41 pm

steve davies wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
steve davies wrote:

We were never in admin.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:42 pm

NJ73 wrote:
steve davies wrote:

You would have had 10 points deducted maybe more depending on the severity of the debt. Maybe you could have been relagated. Not sure!

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:44 pm

NJ73 wrote:
steve davies wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
steve davies wrote:

We were never in admin.

I thought a cva was an administration, only difference being an administrator wasn't appointed?

Bluebird_87 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
steve davies wrote:

You would have had 10 points deducted maybe more depending on the severity of the debt. Maybe you could have been relagated. Not sure!

a) we were never in admin so wouldn't have had a points deduction

b) even if we had gone into admin, our points tally that season was high enough not to have gone down with a 10 point deduction

NJ73 wrote:
steve davies wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
steve davies wrote:

We were never in admin.

no but the 5p in the pound agreement you made with your creditors would not have been allowed under the new league rules brought in a year later.