Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

just want to know?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:23 pm

Why do you think you are a big club?
Only this week a average player turned you down to join derby and you cant sell out your play ofds home and away.
Again im not askung to take the pis or to annoy you but as a jack i now our limets and dobt get to carryed away,however some posters on here make them selfs look so pathetic by thinking you are a huge club and that yiu should be in the top flight.
In my opinion leeds,forest,sheff w,are by far bigger then you and us and even briszy city have the potential to be far bigger then us both.
Ps lets not take the piss of my grammer as i am typing this via my phone..

Re: just want to know?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:25 pm

considering your always on our site you should have known cardiff pulled out of the deal rather than be turned down by keogh

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:27 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Why do you think you are a big club?
Only this week a average player turned you down to join derby and you cant sell out your play ofds home and away.
Again im not askung to take the pis or to annoy you but as a jack i now our limets and dobt get to carryed away,however some posters on here make them selfs look so pathetic by thinking you are a huge club and that yiu should be in the top flight.
In my opinion leeds,forest,sheff w,are by far bigger then you and us and even briszy city have the potential to be far bigger then us both.

Bless.

your out the caravan and still cant get Cardiff City out your mind.

Go get yourself a bag of brown and die you illegitimate son of a
third generation irish/romanian tinker

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:27 pm

Sleeping giant :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:34 pm

I don't consider us a big club, I agree Leeds, Wednesday and forest are far bigger clubs but Bristol city ain't and not potentially either

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:34 pm

Might want to get your facts in order before saying he turned us down. Why can't be a big club? Sheffield Wednesday and Bristol city are 2 city teams. We are a capital city with one team. The surrounding vales and towns nearby accumalate to nearly 1.1 million people. There is potential there. Leeds, forest and sheff wednesday have all have stints in Europe and the premier league so yes their fan base is obviously going to be larger. You only have to see Swansea's support jump from 13,000 in the championship to nearly 20,000 now. We are pulling nearly 25,000 regularly and have never been in the premiership, imagine if we were.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:37 pm

We got the potential to be a big club.

We are where we are because we deserve to be there.

Keogh did not turn Cardiff down, he wanted a guarantee to play and at centre half, MM pulled the deal.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Some good points there,however you are forgeting that we ate growing as a club and the longer we are in the top flight and you are in the champ and hitting the headlunes for all the wrong reasons the young fans are going to follow us and not you.
Allso why uf you have such potential why is it that no cardiff or welsh million aire as even come xlose to investing in you or even consider taking you on as we have had and run your club the right way.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:45 pm

Reading your posts has made my IQ drop by 50 points

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:50 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Some good points there,however you are forgeting that we ate growing as a club and the longer we are in the top flight and you are in the champ and hitting the headlunes for all the wrong reasons the young fans are going to follow us and not you.
Allso why uf you have such potential why is it that no cardiff or welsh million aire as even come xlose to investing in you or even consider taking you on as we have had and run your club the right way.

Million dollar question. Do you know a welsh billionaire?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:52 pm

What the f**k did you just say?? What language is that wow your spelling and grammar is awful. Could honestly only just work out what you said.

And as others said 'potential'

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:58 pm

Ffs is that all u can say,,did not know this site was only for perfect spellung and grammer..
Anyway keep coming back with silly remarks like that as it just shows u are the one who cant have a decent discussion.
Ps huw jenkins aint a billion aire and allso none other on our board are?but we seem to be doing ok.
By the way michal moretz a cardiff born billion aire who as kept well away from his own town club.
And off course there is terry mathews who is a newport lad whi loves sport and invests in to it,but again shown no interest in a club even tho you think you hace such potential (if you realy think so).

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:02 pm

JamesC wrote:Reading your posts has made my IQ drop by 50 points

they are taking years off my life

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:04 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Ffs is that all u can say,,did not know this site was only for perfect spellung and grammer..
Anyway keep coming back with silly remarks like that as it just shows u are the one who cant have a decent discussion.
Ps [color=#FF0000]huw jenkins [/color]aint a billion aire and allso none other on our board are?but we seem to be doing ok.
By the way michal moretz a cardiff born billion aire who as kept well away from his own town club.
And off course there is terry mathews who is a newport lad whi loves sport and invests in to it,but again shown no interest in a club even tho you think you hace such potential (if you realy think so).

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was laughing too much to mark them all!

I think you failed. :D

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:08 pm

We're coming and when we get there just watch us. No doubt in my mind we are a much bigger club than swansea if your support can go from 14000 to 20000 by reaching the premier league then our would in my opinion go from 22000 to 35000 in the same sort of situation. A thought shared by our billionaire backer Mr Tan. Give you this though, currently you are playing in a higher league be happy with that for now because pretty soon we'll be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:08 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Ffs is that all u can say,,did not know this site was only for perfect spellung and grammer..
Ps huw jenkins aint a billion aire and allso none other on our board are?but we seem to be doing ok.

You know so that's why you come on here it's like the big brother little brother scenario. I don't think a Newport lad would invest In Cardiff do you? If that was the case Chelsea, man city, Paris st german are not big clubs because their owners are not from that area. We have investment, does it matter where it comes from?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:09 pm

No the fail is totaly on u!iv asked u why u think u are a big club and even given u answers on what u asked me back,and u can only come back and take the piss of my grammer?
Lol @ how sad many on here are..

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:

You know so that's why you come on here it's like the big brother little brother scenario. I don't think a Newport lad would invest In Cardiff do you? If that was the case Chelsea, man city, Paris st german are not big clubs because their owners are not from that area. We have investment, does it matter where it comes from?

He's a Golf and Rugby bloke. He has no time for any football. (his words)

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:12 pm

swansealad69 wrote:No the fail is totaly on u!iv asked u why u think u are a big club and even given u answers on what u asked me back,and u can only come back and take the piss of my grammer?

Coming from the jack on the Cardiff city forum

swansealad69 wrote:No the fail is totaly on u!iv asked u why u think u are a big club and even given u answers on what u asked me back,and u can only come back and take the piss of my grammer?

You sir, need to be educated

We have had some terrible owners who did'nt have a scooby how to run a club but we learned from this and are a great example of how to run a football club, now surely you would want the same there must be wealthy people living in cardiff but why do they not want to come and invest in your club if you have so much potential any one care to comment.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:13 pm

We don't think we're a big club.

Richard Keogh turned us down for first team football and he automatically became Derby's captain, he would've had to fight for a starting place if he joined us.

We've made the play offs for the last 3 seasons. Our first time, we sold out home and away against Leicester. The second time, we sold out away and nearly sold out at home against Reading. The third time we didn't sell out at home but we sold out away against West Ham. There's a pattern, we get smaller crowds at home in the play offs as years go by, fans are probably not bothering because we keep failing to get promoted. We still sell out away every time though.

Bristol City? :lol: Leeds, Forest and Sheffield Wednesday are big clubs because of their history and everyone knows that, no one's saying we're bigger than them. We're better than them at football though because we finish higher than them, just like you're in the Premier League and we're in the Championship, but there's no doubt that Cardiff are bigger than Swansea.

:ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:17 pm

Can any of u remember a local owner of your club??
As for cardiff reaching the prem?i think u are as far away as u have ever been and getting more in debt by the day and a owner who thinks u are a small toy in is empire and charging u 7%intrest on what he gives u?
Allarm bells should be ringing lads.

Ps you were not goid enough last season!so how the f**k are u going to get up this season with a weaker team and a lot of big names in the champ this season spending big money? :?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:17 pm

FFS, you failed again.
Go out into the street and see if there are any kids over 5 years of age who can help you.
It really is in your interest.
By the way, you have been given plenty of answers.
Maybe you read like you spell and still cannot work them out yet? :dontknow:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:18 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Can any of u remember a local owner of your club??
As for cardiff reaching the prem?i think u are as far away as u have ever been and getting more in debt by the day and a owner who thinks u are a small toy in is empire and charging u 7%intrest on what he gives u?
Allarm bells should be ringing lads.

Ps you were not goid enough last season!so how the f**k are u going to get up this season with a weaker team and a lot of big names in the champ this season spending big money? :?

Someone should call the social services I think? :D

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:18 pm

BadaBing wrote:We have had some terrible owners who did'nt have a scooby how to run a club but we learned from this and are a great example of how to run a football club, now surely you would want the same there must be wealthy people living in cardiff but why do they not want to come and invest in your club if you have so much potential any one care to comment.

We have investment, so why would we want more? The only reason why Swansea is run locally is because the club was so on its arse that it was affordable to take on. We didnt go into administration or whatever other term you would like to call it so we accumulated debt. Where as in heinseight we should have done what you did, cheat the system, gone into administration and started from scratch. In reponse to your other question, an investor has to have an interest in the subject they are investing in. Just because there a millionaires/ billionaires in Cardiff, it doesnt automatically lead to investment does it

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:19 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:

Sleeping giant :ayatollah:

Comatosed dwarves :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:22 pm

What invetment?the guy is loaning u the money and taking an extra7% back?ffs wake uo u fool are u realy that stupid?? :lol:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:23 pm

swansealad69 wrote:What invetment?the guy is loaning u the money and taking an extra7% back?ffs wake uo u fool are u realy that stupid?? :lol:

Ignoring my answer? :lol:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:25 pm

what network you on i never get any signal?

:D