Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The £5million we were.....

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Supposedly going to spend on Jay Rodriguez, why don't we use that on a bid for Wilfred Zaha of Crystal Palace. Don't bother with the Bellamy deal and use the resources on this guy. Top quality!

Re: The £5million we were.....

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:06 pm

Good shout that I thought he was one on the best players we saw last year and Wpuld like to see him at City

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:11 pm

Cardiffmad wrote:Supposedly going to spend on Jay Rodriguez, why don't we use that on a bid for Wilfred Zaha of Crystal Palace. Don't bother with the Bellamy deal and use the resources on this guy. Top quality!

Thats weird I had the exact thought yesterday just didn' t post it, I think we would need to bid a bit more and not sure he would sign for us if there would be a matching premier bid.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:17 pm

Good shout that I thought he was one on the best players we saw last year and Wpuld like to see him at City

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Zaha's vastly overated. 40 league appearances last year, scored 6 goals an had 2 assists. Doesn't sound like a £5million attacking player to me. He looks exciting but there is very little end product

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:22 pm

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:22 pm

Because he won't come presumably. It isn't championship manager you know.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:22 pm

Zaha is over rated but still a good player. If we ever bid 5million for him, crystal palace would send the cheque back with a pile of dog shit. they want nearly double that.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:35 pm

What is he good at, scoring? No, assists? No hhmm
No thanks.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:57 pm

lewis91 wrote:Zaha is over rated but still a good player. If we ever bid 5million for him, crystal palace would send the cheque back with a pile of dog shit. they want nearly double that.

this! :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:09 pm

Wasn't that impressed with him in the 2 Carling Cup Ties to be honest, decent player on his day but i wouldn't spend 5m on him and personally would prefer Bellamy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Use the 5million on Jordan Rhodes

Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Only thing he really has is pace.
That's why he's only rated 67 on FIFA :D