Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Roque Santa Cruz

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:20 pm

Would you have him here? He admits that he would drop down to the championship to play, and he fits the bill. Big forward, scores plenty of goals (I imagine he would be quite a hit at this level).

I've not heard anything, just interested in opinions.

:ayatollah:

Re: Roque Santa Cruz

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:21 pm

Fish wrote:Would you have him here? He admits that he would drop down to the championship to play, and he fits the bill. Big forward, scores plenty of goals (I imagine he would be quite a hit at this level).

Wants to stay in the north west according to an article i read somehwere. Jury out for me -too high wages, injury prone and only one good season at Blackburn really.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:58 pm

To old and slow now!

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:10 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86764&p=837650#p837650

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:13 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:
Fish wrote:Would you have him here? He admits that he would drop down to the championship to play, and he fits the bill. Big forward, scores plenty of goals (I imagine he would be quite a hit at this level).

Wants to stay in the north west according to an article i read somehwere. Jury out for me -too high wages, injury prone and only one good season at Blackburn really.

I saw that too sadly, his wages would be a big stumbling block anyway, unless the parent club pays some. Agree with the injury prone bit, not sure how he did last season with injuries and goals but I do think he could be a great link player with a good eye for goal.

cantonblue1 wrote:To old and slow now!

He is older but still a class player, and could you imagine a player of his calibre linking up with mason & bellers?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:02 pm

cantonblue1 wrote:To old and slow now!

Thats funny same was said about Jason Roberts on here last season and, well, you know, they were wrong