Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

qpr malaysian tour

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:55 pm

i see qpr have flown into malaysia on their own a320 airbus with their malaysian owner on board .hes had the aircraft specially painted for the trip in the club colours of blue and white.no rebranding them then .

Re: qpr malaysian tour

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:59 pm

what a retarded and pointless post.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:04 pm

just like the rebrand done for no reason

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:08 pm

Done for no reason?? :lol:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:26 pm

So what is the reason then? I know we were fed some rubbish about shirt sales in the east, but when we did the numbers that simply didn't add up with us only getting £3 profit per shirt.

Has this changed again since to cover up the fac Tan just likes it? :?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:37 pm

RoathMagic wrote:So what is the reason then? I know we were fed some rubbish about shirt sales in the east, but when we did the numbers that simply didn't add up with us only getting £3 profit per shirt.

Yawn

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:46 pm

No we dont know either.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:33 pm

roathmagic vs a multi billionaire with a business plan for a market not one of us understand, but where he has been grew up and earned all his billions.........

you really are a tool

:lol:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:12 pm

1) Tan is not a billionaire let alone a multi billionaire
2) Tan does not have a business plan
2) I have had as many previously successful football businesses as Tan - none.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:15 pm

3)*

Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:23 pm

Lol, you cant even count......

Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:24 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Lol, you cant even count......

Missed the '3)*' then did you? :?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:28 pm

mmm is that not a billinaire in dollas £££££s or milasian currancy?? or even monopoly money!! :lol: as hes from milasia whats 800mil usa $$ thats what he was worth last time looked!! in milasian money, as hes from there thats what you go by!! hes not british, american, or outer mongolian! hes malasian

ps what the fck does it matter anyway especially to you?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:29 pm

RoathMagic wrote:So what is the reason then? I know we were fed some rubbish about shirt sales in the east, but when we did the numbers that simply didn't add up with us only getting £3 profit per shirt.

Who at the club mentioned shirt sales? :shock:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:30 pm

pembroke allan wrote:mmm is that not a billinaire in dollas £££££s or milasian currancy?? or even monopoly money!! :lol: as hes from milasia whats 800mil usa $$ thats what he was worth last time looked!! in milasian money, as hes from there thats what you go by!! hes not british, american, or outer mongolian! hes malasian

pps roath keep going as i do like you :lol:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:19 am

pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:mmm is that not a billinaire in dollas £££££s or milasian currancy?? or even monopoly money!! :lol: as hes from milasia whats 800mil usa $$ thats what he was worth last time looked!! in milasian money, as hes from there thats what you go by!! hes not british, american, or outer mongolian! hes malasian

That's what you like to portray but you clearly don't as the majority of your other posts are telling people how much you dislike me. Very rude indeed.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:21 am

2blue2handle wrote:

It's known that this is the line they used to justify it..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-sout ... s-18031246

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:35 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

People assumptions.

I don't think for one minute it's anything to do with shirts and clearly no one from the club had said it. Infact they have said quite the opposite many times, saying they don't know the business plan.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:53 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

People assumptions.

I don't think for one minute it's anything to do with shirts and clearly no one from the club had said it. Infact they have said quite the opposite many times, saying they don't know the business plan.

mmmm read link doesnt mention club saying we changed colour to boost shirt sales in far east! boost club profile maybe! another RM attempt to cloud assue for his own ends!! :roll:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:58 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

That's what you like to portray but you clearly don't as the majority of your other posts are telling people how much you dislike me. Very rude indeed.

mmm can you post link saying i deslike you? you wont find one! dont deslike you i have actually said i like you as you are amusing just like a pet! :lol: :lol:

ps have said you are smart ass and you response is typical attempt to belittle me that i have said! :lol: