Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tickets

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:30 am

Just got my Newcastle tickets - very red... Thats going to take some getting used too.

Re: Tickets

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:31 am

yep

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:51 am

Bluebird For Life wrote:Just got my Newcastle tickets - very red... Thats going to take some getting used too.

Picture mate?, haven't received mine yet!!:(

Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:28 am

CardiffCityHD wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:Just got my Newcastle tickets - very red... Thats going to take some getting used too.

Picture mate?, haven't received mine yet!!:(

Sorry mate - no pix. They have managed to get half of the new badge on them - the badge logo says Fire and Pass [would have thought by making it a bit smaller they could have managed the whole beer mat, but hey what do I know, but at least the bluebird is still on there] and the ticket is mainly red with a bit of pale blue in the corner and Fire and Passion written down the side.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:38 am

Agree. Just got mine. Not going to start but....thought they were rugby or Wales football tix on first glance. Just feels wrong to me to be honest. That bloody badge has got to go - I've no doubt it will too. Not happy about "Fire & Passion" written on 'em either, looks awful and just tacky. That aside, really looking forward to the season. I think we are going to have one of the best ever for a variety of reasons and also that things will change on the colour, kit and badge front (I hope) and we're all happy. C'mon you Bluebirds :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:44 am

http://instagram.com/p/NVxYTRwv3i/

Photo of new ticket

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:07 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:http://instagram.com/p/NVxYTRwv3i/

Photo of new ticket

Thanks!, don't look too bad but I agree that badge has to go!
Next season there will be a new badge hopefully ! :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:21 pm

Where has the blue and yellow gone around the shield?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:42 pm

Any idea what the new season ticket looks like? Have yet to buy mine.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:20 pm

M4 Solicitor wrote:Any idea what the new season ticket looks like? Have yet to buy mine.

The receipt is blue and yellow - suspect the ticket may not be though. Or the car parking pass for that matter...