Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MESSI

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:51 am

How I can develop ball control like Messi and other soccer greats? I play competitive soccer and am 12 years old. I really want to develop my dribbling/ball control skills because my coach doesn't do any of this. So I was wondering what are some tips/drills (even dvd's) that would be good to practice this. I really admire Messi, Marta, Ronaldinho and C. Ronaldo. They all seem to be able to maneuver in different directions with speed and skill while hopping over the feet of defenders!! How do they do it? Much appreciated!!!

Re: MESSI

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:27 am

ximeneza wrote:How I can develop ball control like Messi and other soccer greats? I play competitive soccer and am 12 years old. I really want to develop my dribbling/ball control skills because my coach doesn't do any of this. So I was wondering what are some tips/drills (even dvd's) that would be good to practice this. I really admire Messi, Marta, Ronaldinho and C. Ronaldo. They all seem to be able to maneuver in different directions with speed and skill while hopping over the feet of defenders!! How do they do it? Much appreciated!!!

Get down the liberty. They play a Barcelona style football. ;)

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:35 am

Plenty of good coaching clubs around , guess ask your sports teacher in school or this time of year loads of clubs advertising for players , suggest you look at other players though as very few make a messi etc just by improving skills

Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:08 am

ximeneza wrote:How I can develop ball control like Messi and other soccer greats? I play competitive soccer and am 12 years old. I really want to develop my dribbling/ball control skills because my coach doesn't do any of this. So I was wondering what are some tips/drills (even dvd's) that would be good to practice this. I really admire Messi, Marta, Ronaldinho and C. Ronaldo. They all seem to be able to maneuver in different directions with speed and skill while hopping over the feet of defenders!! How do they do it? Much appreciated!!!

I think you'll find it called Football