Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How Would You Feel...

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:00 am

After the coming season has passed, if we fail to make the Premier League and Tan still hasn't turned the debt into equity?

All if's and but's but we'r in the exact same situation at the present moment. Nobody knows what this season holds but many people are willing to go along with the rebrand and see where it takes this season. How would you feel if we failed and still in debt?

Re: How Would You Feel...

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:02 am

I'm just sick to death of everything.

f**k all i can do about anything, guess i'll have to just wait and see.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:04 am

And also how would you feel if VT let Swansea use out stadium and changed our name to Swansea reserves, and then he bought the house next door to you and rented it out to smack heads, and what if he bought the local chip shop and put the prices up thirty two per cent and bought a big motor bike and revved it up outside your house .

We just stop him now in case he may do all these things. :cry:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:09 am

:roll: Get my season ticket for the following season

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:12 am

BigGwynram wrote:And also how would you feel if VT let Swansea use out stadium and changed our name to Swansea reserves, and then he bought the house next door to you and rented it out to smack heads, and what if he bought the local chip shop and put the prices up thirty two per cent and bought a big motor bike and revved it up outside your house .

Would never have thought you was a grown man. Like I have said, all if's and but's but isn't all the rebranding the same thing? I'm posting something constructive to debate if you Havnt got anything constructive to say don't post at all.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:28 am

BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:And also how would you feel if VT let Swansea use out stadium and changed our name to Swansea reserves, and then he bought the house next door to you and rented it out to smack heads, and what if he bought the local chip shop and put the prices up thirty two per cent and bought a big motor bike and revved it up outside your house .

Would never have thought you was a grown man. Like I have said, all if's and but's but isn't all the rebranding the same thing? I'm posting something constructive to debate if you Havnt got anything constructive to say don't post at all.

No, your not posting something constructive are you? You are painting what if pictures to try and colour peoples opinions, let's have a what if survey is it, we haven't had one of those useful surveys for a while.
I'l start, What if the Malaysian's turn out to be honorable trustworthy saviors of our club?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:31 am

that's just silly you're not good enough to be our reserves

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:36 am

BigGwynram wrote:
BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:

No, your not posting something constructive are you? You are painting what if pictures to try and colour peoples opinions, let's have a what if survey is it, we haven't had one of those useful surveys for a while.
I'l start, What if the Malaysian's turn out to be honorable trustworthy saviors of our club?

Are you not reading what I'm posting? Or choose to read over it?? Everything is all if's and but's, thats the point I'm making. The rebrand is the same, so is the question of the Malaysians being trustworthy like you have said.

And your comment about me trying to paints people's opinion ect... Every post I have seen of yours since the rebrand has been exactly that so don't give me shit. Your just contradicting yourself.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:42 am

CraigCCFC wrote:I'm just sick to death of everything.

f**k all i can do about anything, guess i'll have to just wait and see.

I wonder whether this is the majority of opinion now, be careful in the blue corner this is becoming overkill

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:51 am

waddle wrote:

You complete jack b*stard! Fair play, you made me laugh out loud which is something I've vowed never to allow!

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:06 am

Howey1927 wrote:
waddle wrote:

You complete jack b*stard! Fair play, you made me laugh out loud which is something I've vowed never to allow!

sorry won't happen again !

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:13 am

"with my hands "

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:53 am

Two words "NOT HAPPY".

Not that i'm happy now, but come this time next year, & the situations at our club have not progressed, or materialised, then the apathy & discontentment will boil over, imho.

"You can fool some of the people all the time, & you can fool all the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time".

Abraham Lincoln.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:02 am

SO GWYN how long do you think it would be fair to allow the malaysians time to change debt to equity?Weeks Months Years?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:10 am

john52 wrote:SO GWYN how long do you think it would be fair to allow the malaysians time to change debt to equity?Weeks Months Years?

How long did it take for the Tanbrand BigGwyn ? We had express delivery on that beauty and snail mail , promises & ifs and buts on the rest of the package . Coffee mmmmmmmm !

Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:18 am

You would have to sell your soul to do all those things.....Oh hang a minute :roll:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:37 am

Another one of these threads, joy.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:11 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:

O
You would have to sell your soul to do all those things.....Oh hang a minute :roll:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:23 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Morriston Monkey wrote:

O
[/q
Why don't u piss off to planet swans? Oh waite minute its boreing as fck! Just like fans & team! :lol:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:26 pm

RFMH wrote:Another one of these threads, joy.

Not even worth a bite.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:34 pm

Exactly the same, I don't get my hopes up anymore when it comes to Cardiff City. I still turn up though to support the club and always will. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:42 pm

BigGwynram wrote:No, your not posting something constructive are you? You are painting what if pictures to try and colour peoples opinions,

f*cking priceless this

havent you been saying what if the malaysians walk away ? no one has said they will

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:55 pm

JonCCFC wrote:Exactly the same, I don't get my hopes up anymore when it comes to Cardiff City. I still turn up though to support the club and always will. :ayatollah:

This^^^^^

NO ONE will stop me supporting my club.
The fact is, we are re-branded this season and the colours have been lodged with the FA.
GET BEHIND THE CLUB FOR THIS SEASON AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
The fans will then know whats happening.

What if we storm the league and win promotion?
All debts paid into equity?
How will the fans feel then?
All if's and but's innit! ;)

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:35 pm

BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:After the coming season has passed, if we fail to make the Premier League and Tan still hasn't turned the debt into equity?

All if's and but's but we'r in the exact same situation at the present moment. Nobody knows what this season holds but many people are willing to go along with the rebrand and see where it takes this season. How would you feel if we failed and still in debt?

I'd still be asking :

1. How did we double our debt in the two years since the Malaysians took over?

2. How will a debt to equity arrangement leave us debt free when the debt is more than the club is worth?

3. Why would astute businessmen such as Tan keep a business afloat, a business that is allegedly losing 1.2m per month, a business that will have seen income from merchandising fall considerably due to the rebrand and a business that isn't creating any interest in the far east due to still not being in the Premiership?

4. Why some fans refuse to ask the question..why the fek hasn't Tan converted debt to equity when the club gets financially weaker by the day servicing the Malay debt?