Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Met a f%$king Jack tonight...

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:39 am

in America! A UK football coaching squad came to my home town in North Carolina for the week and sure enough, a jack was in their ranks. I sang to her "in the Swansea slums" and she avoided me for the rest of the night. Not a bad girl, but a Jack girl none the less. She did the ayatollah for me, and we had a good time, so we had a decent chat on neutral ground. Fair play to her. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Met a f%$king Jack tonight...

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:43 am

did u slam one into her?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:45 am

CraigCCFC wrote:did u slam one into her?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:54 am

Marc wrote:

you know half of our lot would have tried Marc :lol: :lol: :lol: correction probably most of us ;)

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:57 am

Marc wrote:

you know half of our lot would have tried Marc :lol: :lol: :lol: correction probably most of us ;)

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:58 am

Hope you bust her back door in, DRY!

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:28 am

chrisdoi wrote:in America! A UK football coaching squad came to my home town in North Carolina for the week and sure enough, a jack was in their ranks. I sang to her "in the Swansea slums" and she avoided me for the rest of the night. Not a bad girl, but a Jack girl none the less. She did the ayatollah for me, and we had a good time, so we had a decent chat on neutral ground. Fair play to her. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

so did she avoid you all night or did you have a good time and a chat :?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:54 am

I bet your a hit with the ladies :?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:55 am

Or did she stalk you obsessively, like the Jacks who plague this board?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:00 am

CP76 wrote:I bet your a hit with the ladies :?

well i don't see how you can be avoided all night but have a good chat with someone , i personally would rather not be avoided and have a chat
i bet you're a hit with the ladies :D

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:03 am

BorderBlue wrote:Or did she stalk you obsessively, like the Jacks who plague this board?

she did'nt talk to him it's obvious he's just pretending , the girl found out he was a cardiff thug and avoided him all night like the lower form of life he is ;)

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:07 am

waddle wrote:
chrisdoi wrote:in America! A UK football coaching squad came to my home town in North Carolina for the week and sure enough, a jack was in their ranks. I sang to her "in the Swansea slums" and she avoided me for the rest of the night. Not a bad girl, but a Jack girl none the less. She did the ayatollah for me, and we had a good time, so we had a decent chat on neutral ground. Fair play to her. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

well clearly she avoided him all night, but then after 12 in the night it became morning and thats when he had a good chat with her :D

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:10 am

saddam wrote:
Marc wrote:

Wes would be like a rat up a drainpipe mate :D :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:13 am

caerblue wrote:
waddle wrote:

well clearly she avoided him all night, but then after 12 in the night it became morning and thats when he had a good chat with her :D

no don't buy that he's just trying to brag about talking tidy to a jack , she was probably avoiding him cos otherwise she would have smashed him up , and she didn't want a scene ;)

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:27 am

waddle wrote:
caerblue wrote:
waddle wrote:

no don't buy that he's just trying to brag about talking tidy to a jack , she was probably avoiding him cos otherwise she would have smashed him up , and she didn't want a scene ;)

why would he want to brag about talking tidy to a jack????????,your all f*cking hated :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:33 am

waddle wrote:

This

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:51 am

:oops: :lol:

I was catching a flight out from Gatwick once and I met Dennis Waterman in the bar,he's a lot fatter and older than he looks on tv, I asked him where he was going he said "La Manga to play golf".....he seemed a nice fella