Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

defining week

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:47 am

Next week could be a defining moment for Mackay,when he gets back from another holiday,oops i mean pre season training,he will have to knuckle down to bringing in much needed quality signings,no more excuses,no more saying that he will wait right up till the eve of the transfer window closing if he has to,what a ludicrous comment to make,do any body on here really believe that a belt and bracers manager, who worships on the alter of the dossier would not have a list of potential targets already done,why then in Gods name would it take,and i quote, right up to the last minuet of the window closing to make a signing,im hoping one of Malkys happy clappy brigade can explain the logic of that to me.........i said at the beginning of this post that this week could be a defining moment for Mackay and his loyal band of supporters,if he brings in more quality signings next week,i will,and yes taffy i have said this many times on here,i have said i would congratulate Mackay and apologise for getting my opinions so wrong,also i dare say those who think like me would do the same,but what if i have read the situation right and Mackay falls well short of what is expected from him,not just from me and his other critics,but i suspect the owners to,how will you happy clappy band of brothers spin your way out of that...................time will tell i guess

Re: defining week

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:18 am

Yeah of course he only went to swizterland to top up his tan than train our squad :lol: why is the week crucial?? We still have over a month to sign players seeing as the transfer window doenst shut till the start of September :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:39 am

angelis49 wrote:Next week could be a defining moment for Mackay,when he gets back from another holiday,oops i mean pre season training,he will have to knuckle down to bringing in much needed quality signings,no more excuses,no more saying that he will wait right up till the eve of the transfer window closing if he has to,what a ludicrous comment to make,do any body on here really believe that a belt and bracers manager, who worships on the alter of the dossier would not have a list of potential targets already done,why then in Gods name would it take,and i quote, right up to the last minuet of the window closing to make a signing,im hoping one of Malkys happy clappy brigade can explain the logic of that to me.........i said at the beginning of this post that this week could be a defining moment for Mackay and his loyal band of supporters,if he brings in more quality signings next week,i will,and yes taffy i have said this many times on here,i have said i would congratulate Mackay and apologise for getting my opinions so wrong,also i dare say those who think like me would do the same,but what if i have read the situation right and Mackay falls well short of what is expected from him,not just from me and his other critics,but i suspect the owners to,how will you happy clappy band of brothers spin your way out of that...................time will tell i guess

Most of the squad have been tweeting how much the Switzerland holiday is killing them. But don't let that get
In the way of a good anti-Cardiff rant.

I've searched and searched for a thread from you about what a brilliant bit of work it was to
Get Jordon Mutch here. You say "time will tell"...... Then say this week could be a defining
moment? Crossing your fingers we don't get International clearance for Kim Bo perhaps?

See... Your happy to post about what MIGHT go wrong... But never post anything positive
About what might be getting done right.

Sad and hypocritical really

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:11 am

angelis49 wrote:Next week could be a defining moment for Mackay,when he gets back from another holiday,oops i mean pre season training,he will have to knuckle down to bringing in much needed quality signings,no more excuses,no more saying that he will wait right up till the eve of the transfer window closing if he has to,what a ludicrous comment to make,do any body on here really believe that a belt and bracers manager, who worships on the alter of the dossier would not have a list of potential targets already done,why then in Gods name would it take,and i quote, right up to the last minuet of the window closing to make a signing,im hoping one of Malkys happy clappy brigade can explain the logic of that to me.........i said at the beginning of this post that this week could be a defining moment for Mackay and his loyal band of supporters,if he brings in more quality signings next week,i will,and yes taffy i have said this many times on here,i have said i would congratulate Mackay and apologise for getting my opinions so wrong,also i dare say those who think like me would do the same,but what if i have read the situation right and Mackay falls well short of what is expected from him,not just from me and his other critics,but i suspect the owners to,how will you happy clappy band of brothers spin your way out of that...................time will tell i guess

What a numpty.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:40 am

taffyapple wrote:

Most of the squad have been tweeting how much the Switzerland holiday is killing them. But don't let that get
In the way of a good anti-Cardiff rant.

I've searched and searched for a thread from you about what a brilliant bit of work it was to
Get Jordon Mutch here. You say "time will tell"...... Then say this week could be a defining
moment? Crossing your fingers we don't get International clearance for Kim Bo perhaps?

See... Your happy to post about what MIGHT go wrong... But never post anything positive
About what might be getting done right.

Sad and hypocritical really

I rest my case.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:10 am

You got to be a jack fishing.... It's like you want it all to go tits up

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:11 am

Amen to taffy

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:20 am

NIBluebird wrote:Amen to taffy

Yep. The twitters over the week are talking about lungs bursting, lack of feeling in legs and pucking from pain.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:32 am

It makes me smile i have to say,whenever i post anything on here,you happy band of happy clappy brothers come out in force to denounce my opinions,and you must understand,thats all they are.....my opinions,i will stand or fall by what happens over the next week or so,i want to know who amongst you will have the courage to do what i have said i would do if i got it all wrong,in other words apologise,or will you again try to put the best possible spin on it

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:47 am

angelis49 wrote:It makes me smile i have to say,whenever i post anything on here,you happy band of happy clappy brothers come out in force to denounce my opinions,and you must understand,thats all they are.....my opinions,i will stand or fall by what happens over the next week or so,i want to know who amongst you will have the courage to do what i have said i would do if i got it all wrong,in other words apologise,or will you again try to put the best possible spin on it

OK straight out don't know if you are a Cardiff fan or not could be a Jack fishing :twisted: but assuming you are Cardiff then have some feckin patience we still have nearly 4 weeks before we kick off the Championship Season against Huddersfield. :roll:

If by then we have brought in Kim Bo Yung, Bellamy, a good stiker and central defender or at least 3 out of those 4 will you come on here and apologise to Malky simple yes or no answer will suffice :?:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:56 am

Now Angelis I think we established quite clearly the last time you expressed an opinion that MM had repeatedly failed to sign players during transfer windows to be nonsense.

Now we have your latest effort to discredit his dealings in the transfer market and this on the back of signing, Lewis, Mutch, Kiss, Velikonja and Kim Bo Yueng and hopefully Bellamy still to come.

What your latest opinions doesn't really explain is why is the next week a defining "Moment" for MM. What is it about the next 7 days that makes them for important than the remaining 41 days of the transfer window? Why would MM not sign a player in the last 10 minutes of the transfer window if he really wanted that player, what would the difference be between signing him next week or on 31st August?

In my opinion the only thing that has been defined by this post is your opinion of MM and your lack of understanding of the process MM has been undertaking since he joined the club i.e developing the playing squad at Cardiff City FC.

Just my opinion of course.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:58 am

Blithering idiot :oops:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:10 pm

For those of you who keep saying that i must show patience,what are your views on the latest pearls of wisdom by the great one,that it may take a few games into the season before he MAY get all the players he wants.......this man keeps moving the goal posts

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:14 pm

MAY sign......he can hardly say will sign because the player may not want to join CCFC, or the fee may be ludicrous.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Yes my dear blueheaven as i have stated many times on here,if i have got it wrong about Mackay and his ability in the transfer market,not only would i apologise but be very happy to do so,have not read any similar commitments from the happy clappy band of brothers,if im proven right

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Do i detect bitterness towards me, creeping into you posts Taffy,i always thought that you were able to disagree with my views without resorting to being personal.....is this because my dear boy that your attitude change towards me when i made it clear that i was in fact a male,i only mention that Taffy because you were under the impression i was a female....just a thought dear boy

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:52 pm

angelis49 wrote:Do i detect bitterness towards me, creeping into you posts Taffy,i always thought that you were able to disagree with my views without resorting to being personal.....is this because my dear boy that your attitude change towards me when i made it clear that i was in fact a male,i only mention that Taffy because you were under the impression i was a female....just a thought dear boy

Erm... calling you sad and hypocritical is hardly being personal?

I think its sad because of your attempts to post in 'russell brand speak'

and your hypocricy is there, in a great big shop window for all to see.

Erm... as for the other bit about male/female?? :? The mind boggles!!!

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Did i challenge you to guess my gender....yes or no,did you answer back Taffy that you thought i was female....yes or no,now think long and hard how you answer this dear boy,if in fact you got the balls to do so

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:14 pm

How on earth is next week defining? No logic at all! Its refreshing to see a manager keep his signings closely guarded and not chuck money at it. I was pleased we did not get into a wages war with Keogh as quite frankly 12k per week for a player of his level is not good value! Malky Barmy Army :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:22 pm

I am still waiting for one of you happy clappers to break rank and promise to apologias to those of us who think Mackay's transfer policy is pants and are proven correct,come on which one of you is going to grow a pair

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:23 pm

angelis49 wrote:Did i challenge you to guess my gender....yes or no,did you answer back Taffy that you thought i was female....yes or no,now think long and hard how you answer this dear boy,if in fact you got the balls to do so

God did you?? :? :lol: :lol: :lol: I havent thought long and hard about it at all.
I'll take your word for it. Hows that for balls!!!

You transgender fruitcake :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:27 pm

You transgender fruitcake :lol: :lol: :lol:

taffyapple

Im so glad your not being personal

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:35 pm

angelis49 wrote:You transgender fruitcake :lol: :lol: :lol:

taffyapple

Im so glad your not being personal

:lol: :lol: :lol: get a grip, MAN. :?

By the way. you still have not given even close to an adequate explanation why next week is
such a defining week?

Also, the transfer window doesnt shut til a few weeks into the season. There isnt one manager
in this division that will stop looking for players until it closes.