Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MEET ME

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:26 am

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Dazzy Im not being funny mate, I thought you had been supporting Cardiff
for a while.

Film crews? f**k off yeah, anyone filming me or my mates at Forest Green will be told to f**k right
off in no uncertain terms and that is being kind.

I very rarely agree with dazzyt but i cant see what hes doing wrong by filming fans?
If you dont want to be filmed im sure he/they wont film you.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:10 am

dazzyt wrote:This particular thread as had nearly 140 views at this point and I have offered to meet any REAL Cardiff City fan to meet me and chat about how they feel but at this time only one person has responded :o :? :ayatollah:

Fair play to you mate for at least trying, let us have your phone number and i'm sure a few ill ring you up to attange something. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:12 am

See you there ;)

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:14 am

dazzyt wrote:There has been a lot of banter and discussion on this board and some may be aware that I make short films and docs for various broadcasting networks all be it of a small nature,I will be at the Forest green game with crew and I am hoping all those both Red and Blue will leave the message board and meet me at the ground and tell me how they feel either on or off camera.Any offers? either Pm me or tell the world.No I am not drunk,just finished work,come and meet me at FGR :ayatollah:

Going by your carling cup promo video I doubt your getting much work, what docs or short films have you been working on I'd like to take a look? Cheers :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:17 am

dazzyt wrote:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:
BluebirdCarwyn wrote:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:
BluebirdCarwyn wrote:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Dazzy Im not being funny mate, I thought you had been supporting Cardiff
for a while.

Film crews? f**k off yeah, anyone filming me or my mates at Forest Green will be told to f**k right
off in no uncertain terms and that is being kind.

How really pathetic! How old are you Serioulsy

Old enough to know that taking a video
Camera to a cardiff city away game and
Trying to film people is a bad idea,
How old are you?

So Valley Rams TV, was a bad idea? And I am old enough to know your talking utter bullshit!

Valley rams tv was a terrible idea yes
And no self respecting lad ever went on it

The onlt people on it are kids and drunkS

None of the fellas who ran the buses wanted to know.

This ain't Valleys rams tv or anything like it,you are a Cardiff City Fan and I want to know what you think?,do you want to meet me or not? :ayatollah:

I'll be at Forest Green and will meet you mate but not sure about the cameras. I'll have my kids with me too, so it may be brief.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:57 am

BigGwynram wrote:
dazzyt wrote:This particular thread as had nearly 140 views at this point and I have offered to meet any REAL Cardiff City fan to meet me and chat about how they feel but at this time only one person has responded :o :? :ayatollah:

Fair play to you mate for at least trying, let us have your phone number and i'm sure a few ill ring you up to attange something. :ayatollah:

Want to get everyones opinions red or blue,at the end of the day we are all Cardiff City fans and it would be good to hear what people think. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:01 am

Tiger wrote:
dazzyt wrote:There has been a lot of banter and discussion on this board and some may be aware that I make short films and docs for various broadcasting networks all be it of a small nature,I will be at the Forest green game with crew and I am hoping all those both Red and Blue will leave the message board and meet me at the ground and tell me how they feel either on or off camera.Any offers? either Pm me or tell the world.No I am not drunk,just finished work,come and meet me at FGR :ayatollah:

Going by your carling cup promo video I doubt your getting much work, what docs or short films have you been working on I'd like to take a look? Cheers :ayatollah:

The promo was meant to be a bit of fun and taken out of context,thanks for your support :? ,now! will you be coming to FGR and will you be having a chat about the rebrand?,all opinions are welcome