Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MEET ME

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:45 pm

There has been a lot of banter and discussion on this board and some may be aware that I make short films and docs for various broadcasting networks all be it of a small nature,I will be at the Forest green game with crew and I am hoping all those both Red and Blue will leave the message board and meet me at the ground and tell me how they feel either on or off camera.Any offers? either Pm me or tell the world.No I am not drunk,just finished work,come and meet me at FGR :ayatollah:

Re: MEET ME

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:48 pm

Dazzy Im not being funny mate, I thought you had been supporting Cardiff
for a while.

Film crews? f**k off yeah, anyone filming me or my mates at Forest Green will be told to f**k right
off in no uncertain terms and that is being kind.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:53 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Dazzy Im not being funny mate, I thought you had been supporting Cardiff
for a while.

Film crews? f**k off yeah, anyone filming me or my mates at Forest Green will be told to f**k right

Im intrested in a way but this post made me laugh! :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:55 pm

cant see many people being interested doing this tbh, especially how argumentative you have been with people, theres being in a discussion and then theres being stubbourn to other people views, do you think people will want that at a game? hope it goes well for you though :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:57 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Dazzy Im not being funny mate, I thought you had been supporting Cardiff
for a while.

Longer than you mate,I started supporting City when I was 7 I am now just because I have a talent doesn't mean I ain't any less of a fan.so come along mate I would love to hear your opinions face to face. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:59 pm

dazzyt wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:
for a while.

Longer than you mate,I started supporting City when I was 7 I am now just because I have a talent doesn't mean I ain't any less of a fan.so come along mate I would love to hear your opinions face to face. :ayatollah:

Millar considering hes pro blue hes doing something just to get opinions from us not just being biased! :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:01 am

for a while.

How really pathetic! How old are you Serioulsy

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:17 am

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:
for a while.

Did a few for the Rams..

Here's one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_jixqumjoY

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:26 am

BluebirdJM wrote:cant see many people being interested doing this tbh, especially how argumentative you have been with people, theres being in a discussion and then theres being stubbourn to other people views, do you think people will want that at a game? hope it goes well for you though :ayatollah:

HMMMMMM what game or games will you be at and we can meet and have a chat,I an a reasonable and honest bloke who likes to hear both sides............which game?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:31 am

SBF1 wrote:
BluebirdCarwyn wrote:
for a while.

Did a few for the Rams..

Excalty! It's a short film at the end of the day, not hidden cameras spying on you!

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:36 am

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:
for a while.

Old enough to know that taking a video
Camera to a cardiff city away game and
Trying to film people is a bad idea,
How old are you?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:40 am

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:
BluebirdCarwyn wrote:
for a while.

How old are you?

So Valley Rams TV, was a bad idea? And I am old enough to know your talking utter bullshit!

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:41 am

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
BluebirdCarwyn wrote:
for a while.

Did a few for the Rams..

Excalty! It's a short film at the end of the day, not hidden cameras spying on you!

He said and I quote, I make short films
And documentaries for various broadcasting
Networks which is a bit different from colin
From canton filming the boys for a laugh and
Personal viewing

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:42 am

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:
for a while.

How old are you?

I am long in the tooth mate and a City fan through and through and I protect my own I would never put a fellow City fan at risk via camera red or blue,if they don't want em running they don't run and if they catch something I have all editing rights and it don't go ,they don't want the camera running it don't run. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:43 am

Plenty on here, home and away.

http://www.youtube.com/user/valleyramstv

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:44 am

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
BluebirdCarwyn wrote:
for a while.

Did a few for the Rams..

He said and I quote, I make short films
And documentaries for various broadcasting
Networks which is a bit different from colin
From canton filming the boys for a laugh and
Personal viewing

It's not tho is it you muppet! There's me thinking the dinosaurs are extinct

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:45 am

dazzyt wrote:
BluebirdCarwyn wrote:
for a while.

How old are you?

I am long in the tooth mate and a City fan through and through and I protect my own I would never put a fellow City fan at risk via camera red or blue,if they don't want em running they don't run and if they catch something I have all editing rights and it don't go ,they don't want the camera running it don't run. :ayatollah:

Spot on butty :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:48 am

dazzyt wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:cant see many people being interested doing this tbh, especially how argumentative you have been with people, theres being in a discussion and then theres being stubbourn to other people views, do you think people will want that at a game? hope it goes well for you though :ayatollah:

HMMMMMM what game or games will you be at and we can meet and have a chat,I an a reasonable and honest bloke who likes to hear both sides............which game?

think ill pass mate, good luck though, will it be going on youtube?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:52 am

BluebirdJM wrote:
dazzyt wrote:

As a Staunch Cardiff City supporter you can come and have a chat without any cameras mate...I would be happy to meet ya and chat about all things red and blue or whatever you want to chat about........what game?????????

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:55 am

dazzyt wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:
dazzyt wrote:

As a Staunch Cardiff City supporter you can come and have a chat without any cameras mate...I would be happy to meet ya and chat about all things red and blue or whatever you want to chat about........what game?????????

nah im good thanks :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:59 am

BluebirdJM wrote:
dazzyt wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:
dazzyt wrote:

So your posts will be purely for the messageboard and not carried out face to face?,we all have opinions mate,best get them out in the open. :?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:05 am

dazzyt wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:
dazzyt wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:
dazzyt wrote:

So your posts will be purely for the messageboard and not carried out face to face?,we all have opinions mate,best get them out in the open. :?

you say i only post on a messageboard then say its best to get my views out in the open, sorry if i dont want to meet a guy i dont know at a football match for a chat,why does my opinion need to be face to face with you? bit strange if u ask me

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:06 am

This particular thread as had nearly 140 views at this point and I have offered to meet any REAL Cardiff City fan to meet me and chat about how they feel but at this time only one person has responded :o :? :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:12 am

dazzyt wrote:This particular thread as had nearly 140 views at this point and I have offered to meet any REAL Cardiff City fan to meet me and chat about how they feel but at this time only one person has responded :o :? :ayatollah:

TBC :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:21 am

dazzyt wrote:This particular thread as had nearly 140 views at this point and I have offered to meet any REAL Cardiff City fan to meet me and chat about how they feel but at this time only one person has responded :o :? :ayatollah:

Can I just ask who is this going to be broadcast to??

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:23 am

CjBluebird17 wrote:

Will you be meeting me?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:25 am

dazzyt wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Will you be meeting me?

No Im not going to the match just wondering who it would be broadcast to

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:28 am

CjBluebird17 wrote:
dazzyt wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Will you be meeting me?

No Im not going to the match just wondering who it would be broadcast to

Does it matter?,your opinions are yours and if you believe in what they stand for then surely the world needs to know and you have no fear...............do you?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:28 am

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:
BluebirdCarwyn wrote:
for a while.

How old are you?

So Valley Rams TV, was a bad idea? And I am old enough to know your talking utter bullshit!

Valley rams tv was a terrible idea yes
And no self respecting lad ever went on it

The onlt people on it are kids and drunkS

None of the fellas who ran the buses wanted to know.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:35 am

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:
BluebirdCarwyn wrote:
for a while.

How old are you?

Valley rams tv was a terrible idea yes
And no self respecting lad ever went on it

The onlt people on it are kids and drunkS

None of the fellas who ran the buses wanted to know.

This ain't Valleys rams tv or anything like it,you are a Cardiff City Fan and I want to know what you think?,do you want to meet me or not? :ayatollah: