Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Red or blue show your support

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:27 pm

There has been a lot of banter and discussion on this board and some may be aware that I make short films and docs for various broadcasting networks all be it of a small nature,I will be at the Forest green game with crew and I am hoping all those both Red and Blue will leave the message board and meet me at the ground and tell me how they feel either on or off camera.Any offers? either Pm me or tell the world.
:ayatollah:

Re: Red or blue show your support

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:45 pm

Sounds decent! Im away for that game! You doing Chelts or Oxford? :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:45 pm

Difficult to show support when you don't agree with what has happened to your club.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:47 pm

Buchanan's Exocet wrote:Difficult to show support when you don't agree with what has happened to your club.

Get yourself there we are all against it,you will be in good company :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:48 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Sounds decent! Im away for that game! You doing Chelts or Oxford? :ayatollah:

FGR First mate,you coming?

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:49 pm

Im not going! I would but Im going away tommorow for a week!

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:54 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Im not going! I would but Im going away tommorow for a week!

Enjoy your hols Dando,let me know what game you will be at and you can get your feelings across,Iam pro blue but I do understand both sides....let me know mate :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:56 pm

I seen the pro blues in action past weeks and you one of them but this seems okay to me! Its fair and just getting a majority of fews! Will do thanks! :) :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:05 am

DandoCCFC wrote:I seen the pro blues in action past weeks and you one of them but this seems okay to me! Its fair and just getting a majority of fews! Will do thanks! :) :ayatollah:

We have not been in action in the last few weeks but I want to get opinions from both sides face to face :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:07 am

i won't be able to make the game daz because i'm off to spain on sunday but best have luck with the filming im also geutted i'll miss the meeting tuesday, keep up the good work :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: kcb

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:09 am

DandoCCFC wrote:I seen the pro blues in action past weeks and you one of them but this seems okay to me! Its fair and just getting a majority of fews! Will do thanks! :) :ayatollah:

Come on Dando you have talked the talk now walk the walk,I thought you were a true Die hard City fan the way you have talked:?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:10 am

Either way looking forward to it! :) :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:13 am

DandoCCFC wrote:Either way looking forward to it! :) :ayatollah:

to what??????,which game are you going to,we can chat about your opinions either on or off camera or whatever you wish.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:28 am

Im going Chelts, Oxford, Newcastle, Northampton, Huddersfield, Bristol and Brighton! :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:31 am

DandoCCFC wrote:Im going Chelts, Oxford, Newcastle, Northampton, Huddersfield, Bristol and Brighton! :ayatollah:

Pick one?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:35 am

Chelts.. Ill be wide awake for that one :) :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:44 am

DandoCCFC wrote:Chelts.. Ill be wide awake for that one :) :ayatollah:

Pm me with your phone number....It's sound mate .my number 07522748368.Daz