Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: JACK FANS SIGNED LETTER TO VT

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:05 am

ninianblue wrote:fair enough . i sent one to petty. and it worked, he ripped the cunts right off :lol: :lol:

Yes didn't he , remind yourself once in awhile and compare where we are and whats happening to your club :lol:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:06 am

BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:Good for them! Well done jacks. Even they have more backbone than some of ours.

Gwyn, any chance you could contribute anything other than licking the Malaysians arse? Feel free to post it!

He can't answer yet he's still touching his toes

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:45 am

There are gypos on here BigGwyn - you're a moderator . Be consistent & do something about it . Start fumigating the CCF !

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:11 am

Personally the headline said it all for me, I COULD NOT GIVE A TOSS WHAT THEY THINK :roll: ;)

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:55 am

I know Brizzle fans who did the poll on re-branding in favour of us going red (as its their colour).

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:51 am

Fusilier52 wrote:
BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:Good for them! Well done jacks. Even they have more backbone than some of ours.

Gwyn, any chance you could contribute anything other than licking the Malaysians arse? Feel free to post it!

He can't answer yet he's still touching his toes

:lol:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:56 am

murphy wrote:
the blue path wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
bridgendbluebird30 wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
bridgendbluebird30 wrote:Likely to be the former. There have been articles on this forum and the media from fellow football supporters opposing the clubs rebranding. A united front to throwing away history, tradition and identity.

Yeh, as long as it ain't their club that suffers, it's easy to make a stand when it don't affect you.

Its possible ore likely that they do not want their clubs history thrown away either. They are showing their support as to whats gone on.

Yeh, of course they are :lol: they have so much love and respect for us, they would hate to see us offend VT and drive him and his investment away.

why would the jacks fear tans investment gwyn, they are getting more than that from being in the premier league and they did'nt have to sell out to get there

because they want to be the only premier league team for as long possible. they know if we join them there, we will smash them in terms of support, red or blue.

I don't think your support is any better than ours, you've had a good run but had our stadium held more than 20,500 we would have had a 30,000 average support, don't forget, we've both had hard times when we couldn't muster 5,000 between us.

As an aside, I was in Porthcawl carnival on Saturday and I must have seen 8 or nine Swans tops, half a dozen Liverpool, about the same United but not one Cardiff, ok its a crap straw poll but the likes of you would claim that as conclusive evidence....

Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:42 am

BigGwynram wrote:Jack fans among fans from other clubs signed the letter to VT, now was that done as fans united, or rivals hoping we mess up the best chance we have ever had to get stable and make progress?

How do you know that Gwyn? The open letter was signed by those part of KCB group

You'll find most supporters of other clubs are horrified what has happened re our badge & shirt colours and would sign it more as fans united.

We will only be stable once the debt created by Hamman has been sorted & then they convert their loans into equity then we will be able to progress

Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:55 pm

Fairwater Youth wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Jack fans among fans from other clubs signed the letter to VT, now was that done as fans united, or rivals hoping we mess up the best chance we have ever had to get stable and make progress?

How do you know that Gwyn? The open letter was signed by those part of KCB group

You'll find most supporters of other clubs are horrified what has happened re our badge & shirt colours and would sign it more as fans united.

We will only be stable once the debt created by Hamman has been sorted & then they convert their loans into equity then we will be able to progress

A question I'd like to ask, which some of you may be able to answer. Would Gwyn still be eligable to membership of the Soul Crew, as it seems he's sold his to the Malaysians. I suppose he could start a firm called the Sold out Crew.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:02 pm

xajax wrote:
Fairwater Youth wrote:

A question I'd like to ask, which some of you may be able to answer. Would Gwyn still be eligable to membership of the Soul Crew, as it seems he's sold his to the Malaysians. I suppose he could start a firm called the Sold out Crew.

:sleepy4:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:40 am

BigGwynram wrote:
the blue path wrote:And you don't think they worry that if we get the right backing, we will leave them in our wake,Huge club, with huge fan base and huge financial support, Ok perhaps they don't see it that way. :lol: :lol: :lol: oh, and before I forget, the Capital City. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So huge we have put ourselves in a position where we have HAD to change colours on the whim of someone with a bit of cash who didn't even know we existed a few years ago. :roll: