Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vagina jokes

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:22 pm

I think they are disrespectful and wrong. Period.

Re: Vagina jokes

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Making a c**t of yourself with these type of threads mate :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:27 pm

dont gob off at me pussy!

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:28 pm

Gavlar wrote:dont gob off at me pussy!

Don't get in a flap mate.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:29 pm

Marc wrote:

less of that lip!

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:34 pm

Gavlar wrote:
Marc wrote:

less of that lip!

Less of your clit gavlar

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:43 pm

well you lot have certainly got the painters in :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:46 pm

was going great till the jack b*stard got involved ...sod off to your own board or go lick your mums minge !!

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Can leave a bad taste in the mouth. ;)

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:56 pm

d20 wrote:was going great till the jack b*stard got involved ...sod off to your own board or go lick your mums minge !!

your new nickname could be the blobbirds :o

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:09 pm

This topic has got me flapping

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:45 pm

Everyone here behave or I'll send my growler on you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Gavlar wrote:I think they are disrespectful and wrong. Period.

They are not to be sniffed at, in my opinion a good Vag joke will take some licking.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:59 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Gavlar wrote:I think they are disrespectful and wrong. Period.

They are not to be sniffed at, in my opinion a good Vag joke will take some licking.

Speaking of licking, Spotted you emptying that ice cream freezer in Treharris Coop earlier Gwyn

Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:12 pm

Well i'm not joining this thread because i think you are all fannying about so i'm going off in a muff :D

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:08 pm

Q: How is a pussy like a grapefruit? A: The best ones squirt when you eat them. Q: What do the Mafia and a pussy have in common? A: One slip of the tongue, and you're in deep shit. Q: Why do women have vaginas? A: So that men will speak to them! Q: What does a blonde and a tampon have in common? A: They are both stuck up cunts! Q: What do homosexuals and mice have in common? A: They both hate pussy! Q: Why is a woman's pussy like a public restroom? A: They both feel good, but you wonder who has been there before you! Q: What do you call the space between the vagina and the arsehole? A: The chinrest! Q: Why do blondes wear tampons? A: Because crabs like bungee jumping too! Q: What do you call the useless flesh that surrounds a vagina? A: The woman! Q: What�s the the definition of a vagina? A: The box a penis cums in. Q: What do you call a Roman soldier with a smile on his face and a piece of hair between his two front teeth? A: A GLAD-HE-ATE-HER Q: What do pimps and dogs have in common? A: They both ate pussy Q: What's the definition of a tongue-twister? A: A spiral pussy! Q: What's the difference between eating pussy and driving in a snowstorm? A: When you eat pussy, you can always see the arsehole in front of you! Q: What do you get if you stuff your hand up a gypsy's c**t when she is on her period? A: Your palm Red! Q: What is the irritating part around a blonde's pussy? A: The other guys waiting their turn! Q: How do you know if you have an overbite? A: If your eating pussy and it tastes like shit! Q: What�s the difference between parsley and pussy? A: Nobody eats parsley. Q: How do you know when your husband eats too much pussy? A: When he goes to the dentist to get a haircut! Q: What's the smallest hotel known to man? A: A pussy. Because you leave your bags outside! Q: What's the difference between a clit and a mobile phone? A: Nothing, every c**t's got one! Q: What's the difference between a pussy and a c**t? A: A pussy is sweet, juicy, succulent, warm, fun and a useful thing. The c**t is the thing that owns it! Q: What tastes good on pizza but not on pussy? A: Crust! Q: What do you call that patch of hair between an old ladys tits? A: Her snatch. Q: What is a vagina? A: The box a penis comes in. Q: What if the Pilgrims had killed bobcats instead of turkeys? A: We�d be eating pussy every Thanksgiving. Q: What's the difference between parsley and pussy? A: Nobody eats parsley! Q: Why do women have two holes. A: So that when they are drunk, you can carry them like a six pack! Q: Did you hear about the blind gynecologist? A: He could read lips! Q: What did the blind man say when he passed the fish market? A: Good morning ladies. Q: Why are pussy pubic hairs curly? A: You would poke your eye out if it were straight! Q: What's the difference between a bowling ball and a pussy? A: You can only fit three fingers inside a bowling ball! I was fingering my girlfriend when she was on her period...and then her dad walked in on us and caught me red-handed. Moral Of The Story There was a cat by the lake and a sausage came floating by the cat put its paw in and wet its paw. Then a few minutes later a bigger sausage came floating by and the cat fell in. The moral of this story the bigger the sausage the wetter the pussy. Teeth A little boy & a little girl are playing doctor behind a barn. They are both bear butt naked. The little boy's mom comes around the corner, and catches them. She grabs her son by the arm, and drags him to the house. Spanking him the whole way. When they get back to the house she sits him down, and says to the little boy "don't be messing' with those little girls vaginas. They got teeth down there, and they'll bit off anything that get near it. " Well the little boy grows up still thinking' this. He gets to high school. He falls in love. 17 Years old, and still a virgin. Now he's 21, and he asks he's girl friend to marry him. Still a virgin. He's 24, it's he's wedding night, and he's still a virgin. They go on there honey moon, and now their in bed. Their foolin' around. When he gets off he rolls over and turns off the light. His wife says " wy, wy, wy, just a minute aren't we going to have sex? " He says "No, my mom done told me about you women, ya'll got teeth in ya'lls vaginas. " She says "No I don't, if you don't believe me turn on the light and look." So, he turns on the light and she shows him. She says "Well?" He says "No wonder you aint got no teeth, look at the shape your gums are in " Three Tampons One day three tampons were walking down the street. A Midi, a Maxi and a Mini. Which one of the tampons speaks to you first? None of them because they are all stuck up cunts! submissons by: d-jdrywall, latrust, jjholderfield Joke Generators: Click Here for a random Pick Up Line Click Here for a random Yo Mama Joke Click Here for a random Dirty Joke Click Here for a random Ethnic Joke Click Here for a random Blonde Joke Click Here for a random Knock Knock Joke Click Here for a Random Joke (all other categories)

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/dirtyjokes/vaginajokes.html

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:13 pm

no thrush to get all the jokes out in one go ninian.......

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:16 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:no thrush to get all the jokes out in one go ninian.......

top of my head. no copy and paste :roll: :roll: :lol:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:32 pm

Stop being a puusy GavaLar

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:48 pm

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:Stop being a puusy GavaLar

Pussy am I? I'll clit you on your chin you mug!

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:15 pm

Your all diving in you muffs! :lol:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:06 am

Opinion on this issue seems to be 'a little split'

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:56 am

Gavlar wrote:
BluebirdCarwyn wrote:Stop being a puusy GavaLar

Pussy am I? I'll clit you on your chin you mug!

Yes you are 8-)

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:13 am

The best one I've heard about pussies is short and sweet, Gavlar

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:30 pm

Something's fishy about this thread ;)

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:53 pm

Alan "Peg-Leg" Tate - a complete c**t!

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:01 pm

Had kinky sex with my wife last night. She asked me to insert some grapes. She didn't moan, just gave out a little wine.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:27 pm

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:31 pm

Class :lol: You should sell the image rights to the publisher!

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:42 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Class :lol: You should sell the image rights to the publisher!

I took the photo from Facebook, it's been doing the rounds, I can't claim credit for it.