Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

K.C.B. Kill Cardiff's Business

Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Is that what it stands for, return your season tickets, don't go to games, don't by any merchandise, don't buy any food or drink, let's put them out of business and show them how much we love the club. :cry:

Re: K.C.B. Kill Cardiff's Business

Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Has this got anything to do with Gwyndlers list?

Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:18 pm

Has this got anything to do with Gwyndlers list?

Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:18 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Is that what it stands for, return your season tickets, don't go to games, don't by any merchandise, don't buy any food or drink, let's put them out of business and show them how much we love the club. :cry:

Spot on Gwyn!!!

Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:28 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Is that what it stands for, return your season tickets, don't go to games, don't by any merchandise, don't buy any food or drink, let's put them out of business and show them how much we love the club. :cry:

goes both ways as recent issues have shown a clear lack of respect for supporters by the board

Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:29 pm

How lucky you are to have such investors...money for players, a chance to reach the Premiership...and you get people worried about shirts lol...worrying about where the next pound comes from is a battle worth fighting for but some of you guys shooting the mouth that feeds you beggars belief.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:51 pm

trainer wrote:How lucky you are to have such investors...money for players, a chance to reach the Premiership...and you get people worried about shirts lol...worrying about where the next pound comes from is a battle worth fighting for but some of you guys shooting the mouth that feeds you beggars belief.

Have to agree with you. Most Champioship clubs would love to have our owners.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:55 pm

I agree. If this small minority actually pull it off and Tan backs out, which is entirely possible that being as rich as he is that he just cuts his losses, then if we end up like Rangers its their fault and solely their fault and they'll the ones who'll have to take the flack.

The problem with them is that they do not understand business. Tan is a ruthless businessman and when you are as rich as someone like him its easy to just call it a day, cut your losses, float another business somewhere and make it back up. He could easily do that if he wants too. Hes not stupid, hes a billionaire and the amount he's put into Cardiff City so far is quite a lot but not in comparison to that of other clubs who haven't got massive investors.

If Tan did pull out then we would be screwed. That is a fact. We'd lose a generation of fans, rightly or wrongly because kids, through no fault of their own, they want to see a side doing well, in the kit with good players etc because kids are just kids. They haven't got the attachment we have. They are fickle until they mature but we risk alienating them.

Im not saying what Tan did is right but people should just shut up and ride it out. Anyone with 3 brain cells knows Cardiff will one day turn back blue because its in our DNA. Liverpool had a white and blue kit that caused a bit of outroar but it was a blast to the past and it always happens. Sides always commemorate moments in their history. I'd much rather commemorate history whilst still being a running club with a future than only having history to look on and no future.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Hardly Gwyn.The aim is simply to deliver a short sharp hit to some of the revenue streams that Tan will be keeping a beady eye on with the ultimate aim of illustrating that a return to blue will stop this nonsense in an instance.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:03 pm

alfie sherwood wrote:

Hardly Gwyn.The aim is simply to deliver a short sharp hit to some of the revenue streams that Tan will be keeping a beady eye on with the ultimate aim of illustrating that a return to blue will stop this nonsense in an instance.

Roughly 1/55th of fans have signed that petition. If by some miracles it works and Tan pulls out because he will pull out if we dont go red, then I hope you (KCB) have the money to buy the club out in admin. Tan is not going to invest in the side in blue and has used business language to that much effect. If you cant see that, you are deluded. Without investment, without Tan clearing the debts, we will need a new investor. If a new investor cant be found we'l be in admin. Good luck.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:32 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
alfie sherwood wrote:

Roughly 1/55th of fans have signed that petition. If by some miracles it works and Tan pulls out because he will pull out if we dont go red, then I hope you (KCB) have the money to buy the club out in admin. Tan is not going to invest in the side in blue and has used business language to that much effect. If you cant see that, you are deluded. Without investment, without Tan clearing the debts, we will need a new investor. If a new investor cant be found we'l be in admin. Good luck.

Do you actually believe 1/55th of fans are against the change of colour..?

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:39 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
alfie sherwood wrote:

There's lot of imponderables with the rebranding too though. Will a settlement with Langston ever be reached?Will Tan keep his promise to convert debt to equity? I personally can't see Tan simply walking away from a job that is half way through, so I think that lobbying for a return to blue may very well at least see a blue/red compromise fusion home kit for 2013/14. Which will be infinitely preferable to what we currently have. I see the KCB campaign as asking for plenty but the realistic hope,as long as Tan is around, is some kind of compromise that ALL fans can live with.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:40 pm

Angry Man wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:
alfie sherwood wrote:

More are. Only 1/55th of fans give enough of a shit to sign a petition refuting it. Hard to work out? Want me to provide you with a mathematical explanation? It can be provided if your simple mind desires so.

400 signed the petition. Average attendance is 22,000 as provided by the FOOTBALL LEAGUE. Thats roughly 1/55th. Obviously more will feel angered at the shirt. Obviously there will be fans who wont attend but going by that strict mathematical analysis, which is important in statistical data analysis then 1/55th of fans signed. Comprende? :roll:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:52 pm

RedBluebird wrote: Hes not stupid, hes a billionaire and the amount he's put into Cardiff City so far is quite a lot but not in comparison to that of other clubs who haven't got massive investors.

This sounds like a bit of a contradiction to me. I may be wrong but surely a club without massive investors wouldn't be pumping significantly more than VT has put into our club. Or am I reading this wrong?

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:53 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:
alfie sherwood wrote:

More are. Only 1/55th of fans give enough of a shit to sign a petition refuting it. Hard to work out? Want me to provide you with a mathematical explanation? It can be provided if your simple mind desires so.

400 signed the petition. Average attendance is 22,000 as provided by the FOOTBALL LEAGUE. Thats roughly 1/55th. Obviously more will feel angered at the shirt. Obviously there will be fans who wont attend but going by that strict mathematical analysis, which is important in statistical data analysis then 1/55th of fans signed. Comprende? :roll:

So if you even admit yourself that more are then why are you trying to twist the truth using average attendance figures..? To be honest it comes across very desperate in an attempt to belittle the blue army. Its a fact that many people haven't signed a petition because the move has already happened so whats the point..? However if you really believe that a petition will change things then you'd about as flawed as your figures

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:56 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:
alfie sherwood wrote:

And believe it or not 250,000 registered fans on the data base, now if you dispute those figures and round it down to twenty per cent of registered figures, it still 50,000.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:19 pm

Like it or Not Gwyn it is what it is. Us pro Blues wont change your views and vice versa. We have debated it until were <pardon the pun Blue in the face>. Fans are split we are have Pro Blue who have walked, Reluctant Reds who will attend home games but deep down want the Blue kit back and then people who sadly dont seem bothered what colour were in its prem prem prem . As you know there is Keep Blue open meeting next week your more than welcome :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:40 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Like it or Not Gwyn it is what it is. Us pro Blues wont change your views and vice versa. We have debated it until were <pardon the pun Blue in the face>. Fans are split we are have Pro Blue who have walked, Reluctant Reds who will attend home games but deep down want the Blue kit back and then people who sadly dont seem bothered what colour were in its prem prem prem . As you know there is Keep Blue open meeting next week your more than welcome :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

See you there, put one over for me ;) Hope i'm not on my own :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:41 pm

Im tempted to go to see what the KCB have got to say and their actual plans. When and where is it?

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:50 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:Im tempted to go to see what the KCB have got to say and their actual plans. When and where is it?

Keep Cardiff Blue meeting to be held at the Cardiff General & Municipal Club, 11-13 City Road, Cardiff, at 7pm next Tuesday, 24th July . I wonder if Pembroke Allan, or Nantman Blue will appear lol only joking :ayatollah: :ayatollah: And yes Gwyn a pint is yours for sure :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:08 pm

Well done on calling this meeting, fair play to you guys, I know quite a lot of people who are interested in who this KCB lot are...mmm lets hope the meeting goes well and no one gets hurt.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:12 am

trainer wrote:Well done on calling this meeting, fair play to you guys, I know quite a lot of people who are interested in who this KCB lot are...mmm lets hope the meeting goes well and no one gets hurt.

shown yourself up there chap

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:18 am

trainer wrote:How lucky you are to have such investors...money for players, a chance to reach the Premiership...and you get people worried about shirts lol...worrying about where the next pound comes from is a battle worth fighting for but some of you guys shooting the mouth that feeds you beggars belief.

amen

Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:40 am

Angry Man wrote:

goes both ways as recent issues have shown a clear lack of respect for supporters by the board

Agree with latter. I bought my season ticket months ago and don't intend asking for a refund. As long as I live I will never buy anything with that new dogshit badge on or anything in red.