Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sky Sports

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:31 pm

sky sports 1,2,3,4 and the F1 channel are free all weekend to anyone on Virgin :ayatollah:

Re: Sky Sports

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:33 pm

WHAT ABOUT SKY SPORTS NEWS MATE? I enjoy reading. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:36 pm

RedBluebird wrote:WHAT ABOUT SKY SPORTS NEWS MATE? I enjoy reading. :ayatollah:

the whole lot are on there tis weekend. i usually have sky sports news available for free anyway but not sure bout every1.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:42 pm

saddam wrote:sky sports 1,2,3,4 and the F1 channel are free all weekend to anyone on Virgin :ayatollah:

Well that's you for the weekend then :lol: :lol: ...send Cath down the offie for 48 cans, 100 bensons, 4 pizzas and hey presto :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:sky sports 1,2,3,4 and the F1 channel are free all weekend to anyone on Virgin :ayatollah:

Well that's you for the weekend then :lol: :lol: ...send Cath down the offie for 48 cans, 100 bensons, 4 pizzas and hey presto :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:47 pm

Marc wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Mikey W rang and told me, Cath seen it last night but i wasn't paying attention so missed it but she never told me just kept it quiet :shock: :evil: . Cath was not amused when i found out :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:35 pm

saddam wrote:
Marc wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Mikey W rang and told me, Cath seen it last night but i wasn't paying attention so missed it but she never told me just kept it quiet :shock: :evil: . Cath was not amused when i found out :lol: :lol: :lol:

only 100 bensons :o :o and what bout the king size slims :o :o :o

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:56 pm

All sky sports channels are available to both sky and virgin (this weekend).

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:15 pm

I should get a rebate then lol