Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jessie J

Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:56 pm

f*cking slag just pulled the pin on her gig in Ponty Park very last minute. Letting thousands down.

My 7 year old has just got off the train to be given that news. Shes f*cking gutted.

f*cking hate these people who get 5 mins of fame and then forget the fans who are responsible for their fame.

f*cking slag.

Re: Jessie J

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:03 pm

CP76 wrote:f*cking slag just pulled the pin on her gig in Ponty Park very last minute. Letting thousands down.

My 7 year old has just got off the train to be given that news. Shes f*cking gutted.

f*cking hate these people who get 5 mins of fame and then forget the fans who are responsible for their fame.

f*cking slag.

It's wrong. People could be paying just to see her perform and for her to pull out shows a huge amount of disrespect to her fans and the event organizers :evil:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:21 pm

CP76 wrote:f*cking slag just pulled the pin on her gig in Ponty Park very last minute. Letting thousands down.

f*cking slag.

Feel sorry for your daughter mate, but who the f**k is Jessie J? Another wannabee nobody by the sounds of it.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:24 pm

f*cking slag.

Buy her a icecream, that always cheered me up when I was 7

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:25 pm

bluebird1972 wrote:

f*cking slag.

:lol:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:31 pm

bluebird1972 wrote:

f*cking slag.

I bought her a pint if cider

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:49 pm

It's not about the money ;) :ayatollah:

Know what you're saying though Polo :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:49 pm

She's ill for Christ sake! Jesus some people are such idiots

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:She's ill for Christ sake! Jesus some people are such idiots

Yeah course she is :roll:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:03 pm

CP76 wrote:

How do you know otherwise? Aren't I right in thinking that the whole Ponty in the park has been cancelled ? So not her fault after all?

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:05 pm

Let's have a bit of respect please, she has been diagnosed with the Cytomegalovirus.

Which basically means she his tired and has herpes. :D Lazy cow.

Tom Jones will have her guts for garters for letting his home town down.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Why are you moaning? The real crime isn't that she cancelled, the real crime is that your daughter thinks she's talented.

As punishment stick your daughter in a room for a day and have Diana Ross, Tina Turner, Jackson 5, The Beatles etc on all day to brainwash some sense into her.

:old:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:34 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:
CP76 wrote:

How do you know otherwise? Aren't I right in thinking that the whole Ponty in the park has been cancelled ? So not her fault after all?

And how do you know she is? Cos her PR team said so. :lol:

And no your not right (theres a surprise :roll:) only tonight has been cancelled

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:37 pm

CP76 wrote:

she's probably being paid a few thousand quid to just sing and shes pulled out just cos she's ill! christ if someone give me the money she gets i'd gladly still do it if i was ill!

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:39 pm

Surely she could have figured out she was ill a couple of days in advance not a few hours :roll:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:40 pm

My 2 girls have been queuing since 11 to say they are unhappy is an understatement! The missus has not been as bad during time of the month! They r evil!!!!

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:42 pm

I absolutely hate these pop stars, none of them are talented and none of them can string a sentence together in English. Amy Winehouse was the scum of them all.

I bet if this gig was in London she would have popped a paracetamol or 2 and been right as rain. Bitch.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:48 pm

Kanester wrote:I absolutely hate these pop stars, none of them are talented and none of them can string a sentence together in English. Amy Winehouse was the scum of them all.

I bet if this gig was in London she would have popped a paracetamol or 2 and been right as rain. Bitch.

exactly, hope sir tom gives her a good talking to!

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:51 pm

Smash her mind

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:55 pm

Good ol' JR wrote:Smash her mind

Well Yeah. :D

Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:04 pm

One of the boys is among the main organisers

I text him earlier"Good luck for the weekend" an hour before the skank pulled out

Devastating for such an event

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:14 pm

My daughter is gutted to.

She must have known earlier ffs.

I think she is rank anyway