Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone wants to attend the CSCS course

Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:09 pm

as I have available slots on Monday afternoon at 3pm.

£50 per person.

Re: Anyone wants to attend the CSCS course

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:26 pm

Pm sent Cheers

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:28 pm

i took the cscs test a few years back and passed but never actually sent off for the card. would i have to resit it now or would my pass still be on record and valid for me to apply for the card ?????

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:39 pm

saddam wrote:i took the cscs test a few years back and passed but never actually sent off for the card. would i have to resit it now or would my pass still be on record and valid for me to apply for the card ?????

It will be on record mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...If it's expired you need to sit it again, if you do, let me know and I'll give you a cd (learning disc).. piece of piss mind :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:41 pm

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:i took the cscs test a few years back and passed but never actually sent off for the card. would i have to resit it now or would my pass still be on record and valid for me to apply for the card ?????

It will be on record mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...If it's expired you need to sit it again, if you do, let me know and I'll give you a cd (learning disc).. piece of piss mind :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Your registration lasts for 3 years then expires and you have to sit test again.I know because i need one for my job when visiting sites. :)

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:42 pm

Marc wrote:

cheers mate. not sure how long ago it was or if its expired but will enquire, and yes it was easy,most of it is basic common sense apart from the fire extinguisher recognition 1's :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:43 pm

BOWMAN wrote:
Marc wrote:

Your registration lasts for 3 years then expires and you have to sit test again.I know because i need one for my job when visiting sites. :)

defo need to resit then as it was longer than that ago :old: cheers Lee :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:44 pm

saddam wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:
Marc wrote:

defo need to resit then as it was longer than that ago :old: cheers Lee :ayatollah:

No problem Mr Brown ;)

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:17 pm

Depends on how long back cos you have to resit the test every 5 years