Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ryan Bertrand

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:05 pm

I remember about 2 years ago we had a vast interest in him and was up on this forum allot so would you still want to have him bearing in mind he has had more Premiership Experienced and has been on loan to championship clubs in previous years so Chelsea would likely want to loan him out again ! He would make good back up for both defence and down the wing ?

Would you like to see him on loan ?

Re: Ryan Bertrand

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:11 pm

hes cover for Cole so we wont get him

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:12 pm

JD Bluebird 4 life ! wrote:I remember about 2 years ago we had a vast interest in him and was up on this forum allot so would you still want to have him bearing in mind he has had more Premiership Experienced and has been on loan to championship clubs in previous years so Chelsea would likely want to loan him out again ! He would make good back up for both defence and down the wing ?

Would you like to see him on loan ?

We've got no chance, I can't even see them allowing to go out on loan to anybody. Although Ashley Cole is their undisputed left-back but he can't play every game, I expect Bertrand to be given a fair crack next season. Di Matteo has obviously got a lot of faith in him having started him against Arsenal and in the Champions League Final.

If you're looking at realistic Chelsea loans then perhaps we should be looking at the likes of Kakuta, Piazon or Thorgan Hazard - either of those would be perfect for us!

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:13 pm

Why the hell would he leave as Chelsea back up to be back up for us?

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:15 pm

CP76 wrote:Why the hell would he leave as Chelsea back up to be back up for us?

You'd play Taylor ahead of Bertrand? Strange choice, I know who I'd go for!

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:18 pm

SeanJr wrote:

No I wouldnt I was reffering to the OP saying would we "he would make a good back up for full back or the wing"

Ludicrous

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:19 pm

CP76 wrote:
SeanJr wrote:

No I wouldnt I was reffering to the OP saying would we "like him as back up for full back or the wing"

Ludicrous

Fair enough, though you'd gone crazy :lol:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:50 pm

SeanJr wrote:
CP76 wrote:
SeanJr wrote:

No I wouldnt I was reffering to the OP saying would we "like him as back up for full back or the wing"

Ludicrous

Fair enough, though you'd gone crazy :lol:

Oh that happened a long time ago :lol: