Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Because they did the so called re-branding

Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:53 am

Some on here cant wait to have a dig at the malaysians.
Ok if your against the so called re-brand fair enough to have a moan about that but some on here cant wait to just run them down for any little reason that has nothing to do with the re branding.
From what i can see they have a plan which will hopefully make cardiff city a massive club and malky is putting together a close knit squad of players who will give their all for our club..
Moan all you want about the re branding if you dont like it but for fucks sake stop having a pop at the malaysians for everything else christ some of you will blame them if it rains or your dinners cold..

Onwards and Upwards :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Because they did the so called re-branding

Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:57 am

jinks-rct wrote:Some on here cant wait to have a dig at the malaysians.
Ok if your against the so called re-brand fair enough to have a moan about that but some on here cant wait to just run them down for any little reason that has nothing to do with the re branding.
From what i can see they have a plan which will hopefully make cardiff city a massive club and malky is putting together a close knit squad of players who will give their all for our club..
Moan all you want about the re branding if you dont like it but for fucks sake stop having a pop at the malaysians for everything else christ some of you will blame them if it rains or your dinners cold..

And it all starts at the top... Annis is the main culprit. The rest are all followers :lol:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:56 am

droopy wrote:

And it all starts at the top... Annis is the main culprit. The rest are all followers :lol:

Ye because I don't have my own opinion... Whatever Annis says I follow ;)

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:34 am

droopy wrote:

Utter bollocks. I'm no follower and think the whole re-branding saga has shown them to be complete cunts. Incidentally this puts them on par with most of our previous owners :lol:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:55 am

CF14-SE14 wrote:

Utter bollocks. I'm no follower and think the whole re-branding saga has shown them to be complete cunts. Incidentally this puts them on par with most of our previous owners :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:10 pm

im not sure i understand,i dont think ive noticed anything like what you say, :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:14 pm

I see the rebrand as a stand alone item (and one that I will never agree with).

However it is clear to me that the Malaysians have so far been a benefit to this club. Whether this remains the case is yet to be seen as I can't help thinking that VT is securing hes debt and having one last go at the premiership, after which who know's what will happen.

We've all got opinions and they should be respected, I've recently seen far more vitriol from the Reds to the Blues than vice versa. In reallity both sides are saying the same things, just from a different perspective - :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Those of us who oppose the 're-branding' are perfectly entitled to have our say. Any football fan, of any club, are entitled to have their say on the owners, or the board. We were having our say when Tony Clemo and Stefan Terlezki were here. Why should we not be critical of the Malaysians, Whiteley, and the rest of them? As for following Annis, well I happen to agree with him on current matters, but always thought that he was a bit harsh on the Riddler :ayatollah: But that's what this forum is for.

We all support CCFC. Owners come and go, as do players, and boards of directors. But the fans remain. We don't have to like, or trust, any of them. So save us the lectures. We can make our own minds up.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:40 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Those of us who oppose the 're-branding' are perfectly entitled to have our say. Any football fan, of any club, are entitled to have their say on the owners, or the board. We were having our say when Tony Clemo and Stefan Terlezki were here. Why should we not be critical of the Malaysians, Whiteley, and the rest of them? As for following Annis, well I happen to agree with him on current matters, but always thought that he was a bit harsh on the Riddler :ayatollah: But that's what this forum is for.

We all support CCFC. Owners come and go, as do players, and boards of directors. But the fans remain. We don't have to like, or trust, any of them. So save us the lectures. We can make our own minds up.

HARSH ON THE RIDDLER!!!!!

WTF have u been smoking :shock:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:45 pm

Jinks I think most City fans now want to see some kind of return for now the rebranding ..... so far VT hasnt done a single thing he said he would when City did rebrand .

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:54 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:Jinks I think most City fans now want to see some kind of return for now the rebranding ..... so far VT hasnt done a single thing he said he would when City did rebrand .

PATIENCE :D

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:57 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:Jinks I think most City fans now want to see some kind of return for now the rebranding ..... so far VT hasnt done a single thing he said he would when City did rebrand .

PATIENCE :D

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:08 pm

Why should we be any more patient with the Malaysians than with any other owners? Why should we be any more patient with Malky than any other manager? Why should we be any more patient with Whiteley etc. than any other directors. We are no nearer promotion than when Jonesey was here. Patience??? Some of us have been waiting since Jimmy Scoular was manager :old: :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:20 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Why should we be any more patient with the Malaysians than with any other owners? Why should we be any more patient with Malky than any other manager? Why should we be any more patient with Whiteley etc. than any other directors. We are no nearer promotion than when Jonesey was here. Patience??? Some of us have been waiting since Jimmy Scoular was manager :old: :D :ayatollah:

I didnt know they had internet access in old peoples homes :old: :lol:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:02 pm

droopy wrote:

And if I am the main culprit I am quite proud of my stannce. :ayatollah:

By the way fans make up their own minds and it's up to them.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Annis is entitled to his opinion as is every last one of us on here . We're all big enough to form and voice those opinions . Some abhor Tan's decision , some put up with is because of the investment it brings & some totally agree with it.

If Tan wants to rebrand , as the Top Dog thats his prerogative , I dont like it and will never agree with it, thats my opinion . What I will do is ensure that I voice that opinion as and when I want and indeed any other opinion I have . I didnt rate Keogh and have to say I'm not bothered one jot he's decided to join Derby County . What does bother me is the lack of quality brought in to date . Malky's honeymoon is over , he's publicly backed Tan and for me that makes his decision making , in any aspect involving Cardiff City ,open to my opinion.

We all read opinions / posts we disagree with in part or total , to require forum members to desist is a non-starter for me !

Come the start of the season I'll be backing the Bluebirds , wearing blue I admit ,if the guy next to me wears the new shirt , thats his prerogative .I'll also be there after Tan's day !

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:35 pm

i'm sure the billionaire vincent tan isnt worried about a few posts on a messageboard so i dont know why you should be ?

Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:23 pm

Annis is my mate, but I disagree on so many things with him and I certainly dont need him to make up my mind.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:12 pm

[quote="llangainbluebird"]Those of us who oppose the 're-branding' are perfectly entitled to have our say. Any football fan, of any club, are entitled to have their say on the owners, or the board. We were having our say when Tony Clemo and Stefan Terlezki were here. Why should we not be critical of the Malaysians, Whiteley, and the rest of them? As for following Annis, well I happen to agree with him on current matters, but always thought that he was a bit harsh on the Riddler :ayatollah: But that's what this forum is for.

We all support CCFC. Owners come and go, as do players, and boards of directors. But the fans remain. We don't have to like, or trust, any of them. So save us the lectures. We can make our own minds up.[/quote]

So the man who asked for fans money at Christmas, promised to spend it on players and then used it to pay the tax man is better in your view than the man who has saved our club and given us the best chance to make the Prem?

Just asking.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:35 pm

We're nowhere near the Prem.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:41 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:We're nowhere near the Prem.

How deluded are you? People said this last year, we came 6th. Our squad is going to be stronger this season, albiet in a stronger league, however we definitely have a chance. To say we're nowhere near the prem just sums up a lot of our fans, deluded coke sniffers.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:51 pm

VT is busy :D :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:31 am

Post a reply

22 posts • Page 1 of 1
by jinks-rct » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:53 am

Onwards and Upwards
PLASTIC SINCE 1982

jinks-rct

Im convinced You are a Club PR person doing your best to sell Us the Malaysians, Iv noticed You have a pop at anyone that are having a hard time excepting the ridicules Re brands''' There are people that have supported this Club 40years and more and you have the audacity to come on this board giving it the Jeremy Kyle at any post not kissing Tans Arrrrrrrrrrrs, I believe that if you'r a real Fan and not connected to the Club's spin team, You are one of the post FA Cup brigaid that knows everything ON CCFC'' and anything that will make the Premiership possible will except anything to reach the promised land of football bollox just so you can go and watch your real team man u/ Arsenal ex..........I think you are one of these idiots. The way I see it, anyone or most people that like to have a profile pic of anything but themselves is because they are ugly Tw'ts or have No balls, It's about time self profile pics became compulsory because I'v noticed how most hidden silly pic posters talk the most shite and you are one of THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:13 am

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:Post a reply

22 posts • Page 1 of 1

Onwards and Upwards
PLASTIC SINCE 1982

jinks-rct

Im convinced You are a Club PR person doing your best to sell Us the Malaysians, Iv noticed You have a pop at anyone that are having a hard time excepting the ridicules Re brands''' There are people that have supported this Club 40years and more and you have the audacity to come on this board giving it the Jeremy Kyle at any post not kissing Tans Arrrrrrrrrrrs, I believe that if you'r a real Fan and not connected to the Club's spin team, You are one of the post FA Cup brigaid that knows everything ON CCFC'' and anything that will make the Premiership possible will except anything to reach the promised land of football bollox just so you can go and watch your real team man u/ Arsenal ex..........I think you are one of these idiots. The way I see it, anyone or most people that like to have a profile pic of anything but themselves is because they are ugly Tw'ts or have No balls, It's about time self profile pics became compulsory because I'v noticed how most hidden silly pic posters talk the most shite and you are one of THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x

You talk enough shite on here mate and this post proves it..
There are enough on here who have a go at everything the malaysians do and a lot of it is for no reason if you read what i posted you would know i wasnt having a go at people moaning about the rebrand..
There are plenty that kiss sam and others arses you havnt mentioned them funny that?
People on here who dont have a pic of themselves on here are ugly twats?? ive heard it all now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:03 am

jinks-rct wrote:
Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:Post a reply

22 posts • Page 1 of 1

Onwards and Upwards
PLASTIC SINCE 1982

jinks-rct

You talk enough shite on here mate and this post proves it..
There are enough on here who have a go at everything the malaysians do and a lot of it is for no reason if you read what i posted you would know i wasnt having a go at people moaning about the rebrand..
There are plenty that kiss sam and others arses you havnt mentioned them funny that?
People on here who dont have a pic of themselves on here are ugly twats?? ive heard it all now :lol: :lol: :lol:

JOKER!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: