Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DUDDERS GOES GLOBAL !

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:55 am

CNN now have this :o :o :o

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/19/sport ... A+Sport%29

Re: DUDDERS GOES GLOBAL !

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:38 am

This fuckwit has only seen the good times promtions cup finals.

He was still in his nappies or dads scrotum when we were in the dregs.....

He claims he is walking away from his football club...
Yet he still posts on forums and twitter about CCFC so he isn't distancing himself to far is he.

#wanker

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:40 am

Good on him!!! :lol:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:42 am

if i could afford it i'd bid for him and make him watch us play in red!

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:44 am

Ive lost all respect for Ben, we all hate this rebranding bollocks but we'd never turn our backs on our club. I'll bet my house on it that if we are in the top 2 or play off final he'll be back.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:48 am

RichardBluebird wrote:Ive lost all respect for Ben, we all hate this rebranding bollocks but we'd never turn our backs on our club. I'll bet my house on it that if we are in the top 2 or play off final he'll be back.

you fell out of the wrong side of the bed this morning. :lol:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:50 am

Angry Man wrote:Good on him!!! :lol:

Support your Club,not a colour!!

I am glad we have one less plastic fickle supporter to worry about.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:51 am

Angry Man wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:Ive lost all respect for Ben, we all hate this rebranding bollocks but we'd never turn our backs on our club. I'll bet my house on it that if we are in the top 2 or play off final he'll be back.

you fell out of the wrong side of the bed this morning. :lol:

No, I always fall to the left.

Of course Dudders aint promoting himself, its nothing to do with the City its all to do with him.

Sound familiar Adam Brown, all me.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:59 am

Is is it just me thinking that what he is doing is rebranding himself, the actual thing he's fighting against :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:00 am

RhonddaBluebird93 wrote:Is is it just me thinking that what he is doing is rebranding himself, the actual thing he's fighting against :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

And there we have it, spot on my friend.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:06 am

So a club you say means that much to you can be dumped because they change a shirt, loyalty like that is not loyalty. Lot's of us have been thru years of crap and borderline punishment to get where we are, to me my love and loyalty goes a lot deeper than a shirt colour, it's about fellowship, tribal loyalty, shared passion and pain like a a family, because to me the club is my family if your wife came back from town with a new hair colour and dress, would you leave her.

I genuinely feel sorry for the people who cannot cope with the colour change, because they must have missed out on so much more over the years if their main link and bond revolved around a colour shirt, to me in all honesty it's been an irrelevance what colour shirt, what badge we played with or where we played in it, to be honest I have been to Wembley four times to watch the City, and i can't remember what colour shirt we played in for any of the games.

To me it's all about the sense of belonging, and I can't thing of anything the club could do that would drive me away. To me I am the club, my mates are the club, my fellow fans are the club, nothing else is permanent, stadiums change, owners change, mangers and players change, shirts and badges change, fans, or real fans are there throughout and for life, how can anyone walk away from something they reckon they love. :cry:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:12 am

From what Ive seen on film and in photos the 1927 winning FA Cup team played in grey yet nobody moaned back then ..... not even Arsenal fans who played in a slightly darker shade of grey that day ( 50 shades maybe ) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:25 am

Martyn1963 wrote:From what Ive seen on film and in photos the 1927 winning FA Cup team played in grey yet nobody moaned back then ..... not even Arsenal fans who played in a slightly darker shade of grey that day ( 50 shades maybe ) :lol: :lol: :lol:

boom boom :lol:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:57 pm

Nothing to do with Dudders, but have you seen how many mistakes are in the slideshow on the article?
Apparantly, we lost to Sunderland 3-0 in our last game at Ninian Park, when in fact it was Ipswich.
We play in a 22,000 seater stadium
In 2009-10, Chops played in the Playoff Final but didn't score, and it was our third playoff defeat in as many years
TG has $1.3 billion, I always thought it was Tan

Come on CNN, keep up :lol:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:03 pm

Good on him I say, it puts this joke of a rebrand in a negative light and the money is going to charity.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:04 pm

Is that Dudders that cock from eBay?

Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:24 pm

He could go and support these , not far to travel and they play in blue
http://cardiff.gaycities.com/organizati ... tball-club

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Used to follow him on twitter, what a muppet!

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:53 pm

All sounds a bit tongue in cheek to me, I think he is taking the piss.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:51 pm

He loves the limelight! He'll draw you a match stick man drawing to explaining one day :roll:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:47 am

2 words for him 'Attention Seeker'

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:52 am

Bluebird99 wrote:He loves the limelight! He'll draw you a match stick man drawing to explaining one day :roll:

Indeed.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:53 am

Like I said the boy is a cock drop! And that's putting it nice

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:39 am

That muppet has only gone and made some of the newspapers! Absolute bellend, dont even know how he can call himself a bluebird

Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:35 am

I fully support his actions. Obviously a large element of tongue in cheek to it

Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:38 am

I stopped following him on Twitter when he showed himself as an attention seeking child.

Him and the KCB lot harp on about the 'embarrassment' the Malaysians have caused us but the only thing I'm embarrassed about is idiots like him getting all the attention when 99% of the fans couldn't care less about a shirt. How about CNN write a story about one of us for a change!

Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:07 am

I agree with his actions in not supporting the club he followed as a child as I am only young too and only remember 2000+ but I am not supporting this Red Cardiff mainly because the memories of the Bluebird. If we get futher glory in this red shirt as expected, young people will forget about the Bluebirds and we'll just become a bit of history that not many young fans will care about.

However, selling yourself to another club is just as bad. Why not watch football as a neutral like I'm doing? Only reason for it is attention seeking.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:33 pm

bloob wrote:I stopped following him on Twitter when he showed himself as an attention seeking child.

Him and the KCB lot harp on about the 'embarrassment' the Malaysians have caused us but the only thing I'm embarrassed about is idiots like him getting all the attention when 99% of the fans couldn't care less about a shirt. How about CNN write a story about one of us for a change!

Agree, I'd love to see a story about you and the other "99%" of fans.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:39 pm

Robbiwee wrote:
bloob wrote:I stopped following him on Twitter when he showed himself as an attention seeking child.

Agree, I'd love to see a story about you and the other "99%" of fans.

400 out of an attending 22,000 average turned up last season. Our fan base is larger as not everyone gets in the stadium. Lets just say 40,000 in the UK. With exiles etc. people who older and cant make it etc..

400 of 40,000 is 1% leaving 99% of fans who didn't really give enough of a crap to sign the petition.

Point? :roll: