Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Would MM explore the background of Bellamy too..?

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:39 am

because surely if it was any other player with the same previous 'off-field issues' then MM wouldn't touch him.

Re: Would MM explore the background of Bellamy too..?

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:42 am

This time last year Bellamy was meant to be coming and didnt for unknown reasons ...... so Im not holding my breath this time around coz knowing CCFC then God knows at the mo where Bellamy will be playing in August ?

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:43 am

What issues?

Others have issues, he can't help it if others don't know how to behave! :old:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:50 am

arri potta wrote:What issues?

forgot about about the court cases then...?

My point being is that why should Bellamy not go through the same procedure just because he's Bellamy..?

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:53 am

Angry Man wrote:
arri potta wrote:What issues?

forgot about about the court cases then...?

My point being is that why should Bellamy not go through the same procedure just because he's Bellamy..?

I refer the right honourable gentleman to my previous answer - we wouldn't as fans want him unless he was a bit charasmatic :lol:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:28 am

Angry Man wrote:because surely if it was any other player with the same previous 'off-field issues' then MM wouldn't touch him.

Maybe because his background has been highlighted and the fact he said the other day on TV its taking him until now to realise what responsibilities he carries as a footballer and the fact that them days are behind him, all he wants is the contentment of home. And before you say it in your bumbling way, yeah we know he aint a Cardiff fan but its home.

Perhaps people should be looking into your background, your a mixture of Alan B'Stard, Mr. Bean and a right wing tyrant. I wouldnt be surprised if you live on a masters hill and sit in a high chair looking down on your peasant people.

Im amazed how people can actually vote and fall for your spoof

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:29 am

you do make a valid point as malky does always precah about looking at a players character and background
theres no doubting ccfc want bellamy but does he want us ? why do we have to wait AFTER the olympics when it suits him?
im not doubting craigs ability but look what happened last season,he hasnt even left liverpool yet for a start

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:37 am

englishbluebird wrote:you do make a valid point as malky does always precah about looking at a players character and background
theres no doubting ccfc want bellamy but does he want us ? why do we have to wait AFTER the olympics when it suits him?
im not doubting craigs ability but look what happened last season,he hasnt even left liverpool yet for a start

Maybe because it coincides with the official launch of the red kit

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:43 am

RichardBluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:because surely if it was any other player with the same previous 'off-field issues' then MM wouldn't touch him.

Maybe because his background has been highlighted and the fact he said the other day on TV its taking him until now to realise what responsibilities he carries as a footballer and the fact that them days are behind him, all he wants is the contentment of home. And before you say it in your bumbling way, yeah we know he aint a Cardiff fan but its home.

Perhaps people should be looking into your background, your a mixture of Alan B'Stard, Mr. Bean and a right wing tyrant. I wouldnt be surprised if you live on a masters hill and sit in a high chair looking down on your peasant people.

:lol: Happy now you got that off your chest peasant..?

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:54 am

Angry Man wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

:lol: Happy now you got that off your chest peasant..?

Yeah thanks you failed master.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:33 am

:lol:
Clueless.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:57 am

I8JAX wrote:

Clueless.

Well if its clueless then that would mean that investigating the background checks on individuals is a completely flawed

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:16 am

Angry Man wrote:
I8JAX wrote:

Clueless.

Well if its clueless then that would mean that investigating the background checks on individuals is a completely flawed

Again why investigate background checks when they have been highly publicised, alike yours of asking posters if they'd give Amanda Knox one.

Why you persist in making yourself look foolish is beyond me

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... -fury.html

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... -26682535/

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:25 am

But Malky played with Bellamy and knows him well,better than most,so,is in a better position to judge.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:26 pm

I doubt it purely because he brings alot to the table and the malaysians will be wanting him

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:42 pm

Angry Man wrote:
I8JAX wrote:

Clueless.

And you know how much time Malky has spent on deciding if Bellamy comes
Back then? So it's Malky who is your insider down the City?

Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:06 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
I8JAX wrote:

Clueless.

Again why investigate background checks when they have been highly publicised, alike yours of asking posters if they'd give Amanda Knox one.

Why you persist in making yourself look foolish is beyond me

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... -fury.html

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... -26682535/

You really are rolling out the 'old ones' hey Rich. ;)

Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:07 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:

I doubt it purely because he brings alot to the table and the malaysians will be wanting him

Hense why I questioned in my opening of this thread would Bellamys background be explored into like everyone else or as Bellamy is Bellamy won't that be the case for him.?

Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:08 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
I8JAX wrote:

Clueless.

And you know how much time Malky has spent on deciding if Bellamy comes
Back then? So it's Malky who is your insider down the City?

Thats not even worth a worthy reply

Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:16 pm

Its a great point. The dossier was hardly much use with keogh either!

If they're good sign them up. End of.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:18 pm

Damned Yank wrote:Its a great point. The dossier was hardly much use with keogh either!

If they're good sign them up. End of.

Yet again someone appreciating my work ;)