Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Richard Keogh Causes Disaster At Cardiff City

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:38 am

I can't believe the reaction of a lot of people because keogh didn't sign for us...
When we were first after him a lot of people were saying "why are we after keogh we don't need to strengthen in the back we got a good defence we should use the money elsewhere"
And now when he dont sign the same people probably are moaning that he hasn't signed.

f**k Richard keogh he ain't messi and he ain't any better than we already got so whats the big deal!?

Re: Richard Keogh Causes Disaster At Cardiff City

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:49 am

cakey-8t7 wrote:I can't believe the reaction of a lot of people because keogh didn't sign for us...
When we were first after him a lot of people were saying "why are we after keogh we don't need to strengthen in the back we got a good defence we should use the money elsewhere"
And now when he dont sign the same people probably are moaning that he hasn't signed.

f**k Richard keogh he ain't messi and he ain't any better than we already got so whats the big deal!?

Exactly, I'm not bothered.

I'm sure if Malky thought he was worth it he would have got his man. Perhaps Darcy is showing some good signs in Switzerland?

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:49 am

people like to abuse the club and staff, this seems to be a good reason in their eyes.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:59 am

CraigCCFC wrote:people like to abuse the club and staff, this seems to be a good reason in their eyes.

I know mate i really dont get it some people seem to thrive on anything negative to have a go at the club the board the players or the manager, im struggling to see why richard keogh was such an important signing

Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:33 am

cakey-8t7 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:people like to abuse the club and staff, this seems to be a good reason in their eyes.

I know mate i really dont get it some people seem to thrive on anything negative to have a go at the club the board the players or the manager, im struggling to see why richard keogh was such an important signing

He wasn't hence we allowed Derby to sign him without too much fuss. As I said yesterday, will Keogh ensure Derby finish above us. I don't think so!

Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:50 am

In the end he was offered to be their captain and Derby are a bigger club than us. I wouldn't have him over Kev, Turner, Hudson or Taylor.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:50 am

JonCCFC wrote:In the end he was offered to be their captain and Derby are a bigger club than us. I wouldn't have him over Kev, Turner, Hudson or Taylor.

Derby were a bigger club than us. Not anymore... No money... No decent management.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:01 am

What a load of codswallop :roll:

Its quite the opposite as far as ive read. The people who were saying he would be great addition, especially those all "itk" in saying it was a done deal, are now saying he aint that good, hes not Messi, hes no better than Darcy, hes only a league 1 player anyway, etc :roll:

What a load of two faced bollocks. Player of year 2 years in a row, players player of the year, he would have been a great addition at this level and you happy clapping cant say anything against Malky or the club know it.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:13 am

CP76 wrote:What a load of codswallop :roll:

Its quite the opposite as far as ive read. The people who were saying he would be great addition, especially those all "itk" in saying it was a done deal, are now saying he aint that good, hes not Messi, hes no better than Darcy, hes only a league 1 player anyway, etc :roll:

What a load of two faced bollocks. Player of year 2 years in a row, players player of the year, he would have been a great addition at this level and you happy clapping cant say anything against Malky or the club know it.

In the absence of any facts its easy to play the blame game.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:23 am

Simple, Cardiff pulled out because of the wages !!! They won't pay £12,000 wages to a player that might not even play ! Derby can have him (Desperate if you ask me - can't afford to pay over 1m for a player so they through in a player on loan :lol: )
Derby's top transfer target - Richard Keogh (1m player :lol: ) That's Derby out of the promotion equation !

Are top transfer target - Craig Bellamy (A Premiership player !)

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:41 am

He aint messi no, and darcy,kev,hudson and turner could have been player of the year aswell in an average coventry side that got relegated. Yes he would have been a good addition for the squad but it aint no big deal because we are strong at the back anyway and the money can be spent on strengthening in areas we need it more

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:02 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:

In the absence of any facts its easy to play the blame game.

Eh? Whos playing the blame game?

Just pointing out the double standards from those now claiming he is no good just because he didnt sign for us. :roll: