Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DAY FOUR: A SWISS PHOTO DIARY

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:08 am

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 80,00.html :ayatollah:

Day four of Cardiff City's Switzerland pre-season training camp began with a light session, was broken up with a trip to UEFA HQ and completed with a lung-bursting evening session and a cool-off in Lake Geneva!

Here's day four of our Swiss photo diary. Each evening, from now until Sunday, we'll be bringing you a photo-diary of events, exclusive training shots and interviews with the squad and staff. All this comes, of course, in addition to a daily dose of behind the scenes footage - courtesy of Cardiff City Player.

Re: DAY FOUR: A SWISS PHOTO DIARY

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:11 am

every picture i see gestede looks like a f*cking c**t :lol:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:19 am

15th picture down, what on Earth are they doing to Parish? :shock:

And 25th picture down, what the f**k is Nat Jarvis doing? KSIOlajidebt rape face?

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:20 am

CantonJack wrote:15th picture down, what on Earth are they doing to Parish? :shock:

And 25th picture down, what the f**k is Nat Jarvis doing? KSIOlajidebt rape face?

f*cking bullying parish by the looks of it :lol:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:03 am

tiptoe through the grange end wrote:every picture i see gestede looks like a f*cking c**t :lol:

I thought the same. :lol:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:09 am

ffs if you dont rate gestede just say so ....saying he looks like a c..t in every photo just make you sound like a c..t ....he plays for cardiff city the bluebirds show some respect :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:32 am

They look as though they are freezing in that lake.