Poyet will sell noone

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:10 pm

this summer but the player is apparently reluctant to leave

Re: Poyet will sell noone

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:15 pm

Hmmmm

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:51 pm

Surprising. He must be settled there. Hardly played after Malky's January attempt was denied.

A good winger, but with the potential signings of Bellamy and Kimbo adding to the current players available (Conway, Harris), will we need another?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Tough choice there.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:01 pm

Sleep Football ‏@Sleep_Football

Gus Poyet is prepared to let @craignoone leave Brighton for the right price this summer, but the tricky winger is reluctant to leave

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:29 pm

Sleep Football was the twitter account that was made a few days ago that said we were selling Mason to Arsenal...... Don't believe it myself

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:30 pm

I'd rather just have Bellers, Kimbo, Harris and Conway as wingers tbh

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:33 pm

bluebird_mike wrote:Sleep Football was the twitter account that was made a few days ago that said we were selling Mason to Arsenal...... Don't believe it myself

again, i dont think it said that we were selling him, rather that we had rejected a £3m bid which seems plausible i guess and a bit of a random thing to make up since it covers a wide range of clubs

that said, i dont neccessarily belive it either :lol: but who knows :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:02 am

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
bluebird_mike wrote:Sleep Football was the twitter account that was made a few days ago that said we were selling Mason to Arsenal...... Don't believe it myself

again, i dont think it said that we were selling him, rather that we had rejected a £3m bid which seems plausible i guess and a bit of a random thing to make up since it covers a wide range of clubs

IT WASNT TRUE!

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:07 am

DandoCCFC wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:

IT WASNT TRUE!

i hope you're right!

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:16 am

:lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:02 am

Listen to Dando lads, he's in the know. :lol:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:34 am

Im still praying Earnie leaves! Hes rubbish!

Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:50 pm

Feck Noone, he had his chance......the last thing we need is another chirpy scouse tw*t in the changing room.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:52 pm

brick1964 wrote:Feck Noone, he had his chance......the last thing we need is another chirpy scouse tw*t in the changing room.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This :lol:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:06 pm

brick1964 wrote:Feck Noone, he had his chance......the last thing we need is another chirpy scouse tw*t in the changing room.

Agreed :D