Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sleep Football on Twitter

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:55 pm

does any1 else follow sleep football on twitter (dunno if hes as accurate as fourth official)

but hes just tweeted that

Gus Poyet is prepared to let @craignoone leave Brighton for the right price this summer, but the tricky winger is reluctant to leave.

so would any1 be happy about us bringing him in since we were linked with him so much last year & this summer maybe could be on his way :?: :?: :?:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Sleep Football on Twitter

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:57 pm

The same account that says Mason was leaving for Arsenal. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:28 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:The same account that says Mason was leaving for Arsenal. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

to be fair, i think it said that they'd bid for him which i guess could be plausible, and that we'd rejected a £3m bid :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:32 pm

Thats right, They put a bid in. And City done the right thing and turned it down. Playing for Cardiff is going to be a big part of Mason's life.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:49 pm

aberdare-blue wrote:does any1 else follow sleep football on twitter (dunno if hes as accurate as fourth official)

but hes just tweeted that

Gus Poyet is prepared to let @craignoone leave Brighton for the right price this summer, but the tricky winger is reluctant to leave.

so would any1 be happy about us bringing him in since we were linked with him so much last year & this summer maybe could be on his way :?: :?: :?:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I would love to bring him in :ayatollah: :ayatollah: