Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Velikonja - on the bench last night!

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Make of that what you will but out of curiosity I went onto Maribor's site to see how he/they got on. Perhaps Maribor were keeping wrapped up as they want him to avoid getting injured and ending any deal with us. If his omission was based purely on ability then I'm a bit puzzled by this signing (surely if he ain't good enough for them then surely he's not gonna be good enough for us).

I'm reserving judgement, I've never seen him play so can't really comment on whether its a good signing or not. Im just a bit confussed as to why he didn't feature last night. If Malky's been tracking him some time then that's good enough for me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Velikonja - on the bench last night!

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:13 pm

Here we go - this should tell you more about last night's events ;) :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86632&p=835543#p835543

Re: Velikonja - on the bench last night!

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:13 pm

SeanJr wrote:Make of that what you will but out of curiosity I went onto Maribor's site to see how he/they got on. Perhaps Maribor were keeping wrapped up as they want him to avoid getting injured and ending any deal with us. If his omission was based purely on ability then I'm a bit puzzled by this signing (surely if he ain't good enough for them then surely he's not gonna be good enough for us).

I'm reserving judgement, I've never seen him play so can't really comment on whether its a good signing or not. Im just a bit confussed as to why he didn't feature last night. If Malky's been tracking him some time then that's good enough for me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Maribor obviously didn't want to jeopardise the deal. :ayatollah: