Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Keogh states concern on us

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Said he wanted to play for us but concerned that the anti red group would not fully support him in a City shirt.

Re: Keogh states concern on us

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Welshpaul wrote:Said he wanted to play for us but concerned that the anti red group would not fully support him in a City shirt.

Any link Paul, please copy paste as I an in Majorca and struggle with links :ayatollah:

I know different and will tell after u put it on here :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Welshpaul wrote:Said he wanted to play for us but concerned that the anti red group would not fully support him in a City shirt.

What a load of cods wallop

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Gotchya!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:00 pm

Yea and I bet an extra £4k p/w wouldn't have sorted that out :roll:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:05 pm

anybody remember the last player to reject us for derby chris porter what happen to him.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Any link Paul, please copy paste as I an in Majorca and struggle with links :ayatollah:

Say's it all !! If you believe that you must be putty in Sam's hands

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:09 pm

Total cop out on his behalf - nonsense.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I know different too, Keogh is full of it, a money grabbing so and so.
I think he will live to regret not coming to us IMHO but he has made his bed. I'm glad he didn't sign coz we only want players that want to play for Cardiff City :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:12 pm

Ummm , guys, was a wind up....... :o

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:13 pm

stickywicket wrote:anybody remember the last player to reject us for derby chris porter what happen to him.

:lol: :lol:

What about that Pearson fella what happened to him?

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:13 pm

Welshpaul wrote:Ummm , guys, was a wind up....... :o

Be quite I'm enjoying this thread ;)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:15 pm

I did hear that Keogh would play for free (travel costs) if we changed back to blue but Tan said no.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:20 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I did hear that Keogh would play for free (travel costs) if we changed back to blue but Tan said no.

I heard it was the badge which sunk the deal.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:21 pm

It was because when the other Keogh was here people abused him and said he weren't that good so this Keogh fears the same thing because they're secretly both related and they think you hate the Keogh family. Have it on good authority from pappa Keogh.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:23 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I did hear that Keogh would play for free (travel costs) if we changed back to blue but Tan said no.

I hear he demanded to have his face put on the badge for next season and the number nine shirt, because he's always fancied himself as a striker, but TG refused.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Welshpaul wrote:Gotchya!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats what Annis will say to you whilst slowly draining your blood supply with his big sausage fingers around your throat :lol:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:36 pm

Aramore wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:

I hear he demanded to have his face put on the badge for next season and the number nine shirt, because he's always fancied himself as a striker, but TG refused.

That's the problem with the Malaysians they don't know how to run a football club ;)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:37 pm

RedBluebird wrote:It was because when the other Keogh was here people abused him and said he weren't that good so this Keogh fears the same thing because they're secretly both related and they think you hate the Keogh family. Have it on good authority from pappa Keogh.

Hard to find any fault with that story :P