Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Our Transfer Rumours/Deals

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:46 pm

there's plenty of talk on here, twitter and facebook about players coming in but it's really hard to keep up with them, anyone know any other rumours or actual deals/interest other than the ones below?

the obvious ones are:
Kim Bo (£2.4 million)
Bellamy

others i've heard (realistic) are:
- Les Davies
- Omarr Lawson
- Sam Vokes
- Craig Noone
- Matt Phillips
- Bosaky
- Tommy Smith
- Jamie Mackie

then you got the unrealistic and the down right f*cking shit or stupidity people come up with:
-Santa Cruz
- Ramsey
- Demba Ba
- Berbatov (can't believe some people actually thought we were signing the last 2 :lol: )

so yeah anyone know of any others? :ayatollah:

Re: Our Transfer Rumours/Deals

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Ramsey is not stupid, I dont see him getting first team football and I'm sure he would come back again :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:38 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:there's plenty of talk on here, twitter and facebook about players coming in but it's really hard to keep up with them, anyone know any other rumours or actual deals/interest other than the ones below?

the obvious ones are:
Kim Bo (£2.4 million)
Bellamy

- Les Davies
- Omarr Lawson
- Sam Vokes
- Craig Noone
- Matt Phillips
- Bosaky
- Tommy Smith
- Jamie Mackie

then you got the unrealistic and the down right f*cking shit or stupidity people come up with:
-Santa Cruz
- Ramsey
- Demba Ba
- Berbatov (can't believe some people actually thought we were signing the last 2 :lol: )

I'm quite sure we will sign none of the above

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:45 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:Ramsey is not stupid, I dont see him getting first team football and I'm sure he would come back again :ayatollah:

no not stupid, but its unrealistic! sure arsenal want him playing prem football!

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:46 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:there's plenty of talk on here, twitter and facebook about players coming in but it's really hard to keep up with them, anyone know any other rumours or actual deals/interest other than the ones below?

the obvious ones are:
Kim Bo (£2.4 million)
Bellamy

- Les Davies
- Omarr Lawson
- Sam Vokes
- Craig Noone
- Matt Phillips
- Bosaky
- Tommy Smith
- Jamie Mackie

-Santa Cruz
- Ramsey
- Demba Ba

I'm quite sure we will sign none of the above

really? you don't think we'll sign Kimbo, bellamy and atleast 1 at all?

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:57 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:Ramsey is not stupid, I dont see him getting first team football and I'm sure he would come back again :ayatollah:

hed go to a prem team on loan.. he was with us with the fact he was injured for like a year and needed a month to shape up :ayatollah: