Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MAYBE OTHERS ARE RIGHT

Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:21 pm

People have said that we LACK someone who knows more about football at the club who can actually close a deal or persuade players to come hereFor all their BIG faults mr ris and company certainly knew how to do that.ARE we lacking someone of their capabilities to close a deal?

Re: MAYBE OTHERS ARE RIGHT

Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:24 pm

john52 wrote:People have said that we LACK someone who knows more about football at the club who can actually close a deal or persuade players to come hereFor all their BIG faults mr ris and company certainly knew how to do that.ARE we lacking someone of their capabilities to close a deal?

Bring in Roath Magic. The man (I think) tells everyone what a genius he is on a regular basis, so he's worth a punt, surely?!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Has he got the required certificates ?

Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:42 pm

john52 wrote:Has he got the required certificates ?

I think someone might certify him soon, but that's not football related.

:lol:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:44 pm

He must be CERTIFIED

Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:54 pm

john52 wrote:He must be CERTIFIED

I'm sure that's what they'll be discussing at the social services meeting.

Back to your football question, it does look like the team behind Mr MacKay aren't quite as good as we'd like. Never mind, the jury's out and all that.......

Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:00 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
john52 wrote:Has he got the required certificates ?

I think someone might certify him soon, but that's not football related.

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:03 pm

john52 wrote:People have said that we LACK someone who knows more about football at the club who can actually close a deal or persuade players to come hereFor all their BIG faults mr ris and company certainly knew how to do that.ARE we lacking someone of their capabilities to close a deal?

We are lacking someone since, dare i say it,, PR left!