Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:08 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:on his way!!

Not telling you my source..

but is related to my cats milk man!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No sources down your way buddy! :lol:

Re: Roque Santa Cruz!!!!

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:20 pm

Could actually see this happening if you doesnt go back yo La Liga quality signing!

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:23 pm

Would explain why they want to seal Bellers first. They were team mates at Man City so maybe his persuasive powers are needed to get him here? :? :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:25 pm

Strange thing is, this could actually be considered somewhat realistic. Good player, 31 next month so his fee would be down slightly. Not had a great deal of playing time in the last few years. Plus Malky has a pretty big budget

I always did enjoy watching him when he was with Blackburn though, very talented

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:26 pm

You must be off your Roque! (Sorry!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:27 pm

CantonJack wrote:Strange thing is, this could actually be considered somewhat realistic. Good player, 31 next month so his fee would be down slightly. Not had a great deal of playing time in the last few years. Plus Malky has a pretty big budget

I always did enjoy watching him when he was with Blackburn though, very talented

but again his wages are £70k + a week

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:30 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
CantonJack wrote:Strange thing is, this could actually be considered somewhat realistic. Good player, 31 next month so his fee would be down slightly. Not had a great deal of playing time in the last few years. Plus Malky has a pretty big budget

but again his wages are £70k + a week

Oh, scrap that then :lol: