Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Kenny Miller Pushed For The Transfer

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:34 pm

castleblue wrote:Well at least that's what he said during his first interview as a Vancouver Whitecaps player;

"Miller,32, said he really started pushing his agent to get something done about 4-5 weeks ago"

http://www.whitecapsfc.com/news/2012/07/miller-on-mls

Really surprised me that Kenny said this as I thought having spent a lot of money to save him from his Turkish nightmare and paid him an excellent wage by Championship standards I thought he would show a bit more loyalty.

Annis asked if we had wasted money on Miller and maybe he did have a point.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good riddance.

Re: Kenny Miller Pushed For The Transfer

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:17 am

Annis I find this a very strange, knowing there was money available in January and despite what you say I 100% believe there was, did malky put a winger infront of a striker on the priority list and that's why miller was unhappy. Personally I think we overpaid for him last summer at 800k but I respect malky for being brave enough to realise he got it wrong and getting a guy who was paid 25k a week off the wage bill. I know it's a matter of opinion but facts don't lie and despite the supply line his chance/goal ratio last season was very very poor and I think he's distinctly average and 25k is too much for average player if it can be utilised to good effect elsewhere in squad. The one thing I would say on this is would earnie have scored more if hed had millers chances?