Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How do I do a CV?

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:10 am

Can anyone explain to me what the f**k I have to include in a CV? I'm going for a job in Argos or Tesco for the summer and they need a CV, problem is I haven't done one

Re: How do I do a CV?

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:25 am

They will want you to put down yor entire history from the time you left school up until now! Before, you used to be able to get away with bullshiutting the kunts like argos and that, but there red hot now and do check peoples c.v's lol my kid sister has just got a part time job in the city centre argos inbetween her uni! Aslong as you aint been court stealing from shops then they won't care! But if you have been pinched for dishonesty then they won't employ you :lol:
Last edited by mr'mogreenz on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:26 am

mr'mogreenz wrote:They will want you to put down yor entire history from the time you left school up until the now! Before, you used to be able to get away with bullshiutting the kunts like argos and that, but there red hot now and do check peoples c.v's lol my kid sister has just got a part time job in the city centre argos inbetween her uni! Aslong as you aint been court stealing from shops then they won't care! But if you have been pinched for dishonesty then they won't employ you :lol:

Not a lot has happened in the last two weeks :lol:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:59 am

mr'mogreenz wrote:They will want you to put down yor entire history from the time you left school up until now! Before, you used to be able to get away with bullshiutting the kunts like argos and that, but there red hot now and do check peoples c.v's lol my kid sister has just got a part time job in the city centre argos inbetween her uni! Aslong as you aint been court stealing from shops then they won't care! But if you have been pinched for dishonesty then they won't employ you :lol:

Aha all you got to do then mate is put down your interests, like football etc (best to leave out yor a cardiff city supporter cos theyl probs think your a hooligan lol) education I.e what g.c.s.e's you have taken or passed etc!your Personality.. what are you good at that links you to said job you are going for. I take it you have only just left school yeah? Well then the most important thing to put down is that you Haven't got much work experience because you have only just left school, but you are eager to learn because you see your future in retail...its what you want and you see a masive company like tesco or argos etc as the place that will give you the oppertunitys to climb the retail ladder :lol: basically your fresh... You can put what you want on your c.v cos you got know history lol

Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:00 am

CantonJack wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:They will want you to put down yor entire history from the time you left school up until the now! Before, you used to be able to get away with bullshiutting the kunts like argos and that, but there red hot now and do check peoples c.v's lol my kid sister has just got a part time job in the city centre argos inbetween her uni! Aslong as you aint been court stealing from shops then they won't care! But if you have been pinched for dishonesty then they won't employ you :lol:

They will want you to put down yor entire history from the time you left school up until the now! Before, you used to be able to get away with bullshiutting the kunts like argos and that, but there red hot now and do check peoples c.v's lol my kid sister has just got a part time job in the city centre argos inbetween her uni! Aslong as you aint been court stealing from shops then they won't care! But if you have been pinched for dishonesty then they won't employ you :lol:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:03 am

CantonJack wrote:

Kinell, try again :lol:
Aha all you got to do then mate is put down your interests, like football etc (best to leave out yor a cardiff city supporter cos theyl probs think your a hooligan lol) education I.e what g.c.s.e's you have taken or passed etc!your Personality.. what are you good at that links you to said job you are going for. I take it you have only just left school yeah? Well then the most important thing to put down is that you Haven't got much work experience because you have only just left school, but you are eager to learn because you see your future in retail...its what you want and you see a masive company like tesco or argos etc as the place that will give you the oppertunitys to climb the retail ladder :lol: basically your fresh... You can put what you want on your c.v cos you got know history lol

Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:32 am

Didn't they teach you how to do a CV in school?
Do they still do records of achivements?

Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:32 am

tell them your a gay buddhist, companies have to take on certain minorities