Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

people i hate?

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:37 pm

the people i hate are the people who, with buttered toast, dip it in there tea. then. with an oil slick on top off there tea. then drink it. surely theres no place in life for those people :roll: :ayatollah:

Re: people i hate?

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:40 pm

My grandfather used to pour some of his boiling hot tea in to his saucer and drink it from the saucer, whilst the drippers on his nose dropped into the cooling tea! :lol:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:40 pm

Pure filth! :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:43 pm

Jacks!

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Probably get called a racist for this but I couldn't give a fuk, I can't stand wigga's! White people who try to act black. Walk like they got a pebble in there shoe and address every one by way of !SAFE BRUH! SAPPNIN BRAP! We need a final solution for kunts like that.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:17 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Probably get called a racist for this but I couldn't give a fuk, I can't stand wigga's! White people who try to act black. Walk like they got a pebble in there shoe and address every one by way of !SAFE BRUH! SAPPNIN BRAP! We need a final solution for kunts like that.

:roll: :roll:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:37 pm

ninianblue wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:Probably get called a racist for this but I couldn't give a fuk, I can't stand wigga's! White people who try to act black. Walk like they got a pebble in there shoe and address every one by way of !SAFE BRUH! SAPPNIN BRAP! We need a final solution for kunts like that.

:roll: :roll:

Say what's on yor mind?

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:40 pm

benefit scroungers and migrant workers

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:42 pm

also people who vote for parties only because their parents and grandparents voted for them. Its as if they haven't got a mind of their own the thick cunts!!!!

Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:09 pm

Angry Man wrote:also people who vote for parties only because their parents and grandparents voted for them. Its as if they haven't got a mind of their own the thick cunts!!!!

Mr'brown! This is sincere. I wouldn't hesitate to vote for you. I'm not into any of that politics shit and would never entertain voting for any of the partys that are on offer, because I don't see anything on offer that represents me. But I'd deffo vote for you because your hillarious.. You make me laugh. your ravin mad and I like that. You and polo cp76 are the funniest wappers I've ever come accros :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:15 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:
Angry Man wrote:also people who vote for parties only because their parents and grandparents voted for them. Its as if they haven't got a mind of their own the thick cunts!!!!

Mr'brown! This is sincere. I wouldn't hesitate to vote for you. I'm not into any of that politics shit and would never entertain voting for any of the partys that are on offer, because I don't see anything on offer that represents me. But I'd deffo vote for you because your hillarious.. You make me laugh. your ravin mad and I like that. You and polo cp76 are the funniest wappers I've ever come accros :ayatollah:

My political days are over Im sorry to say but my legacy will live on in the eyes of the people of Merthyr and all the Echo readers out there!!! ;)
Last edited by Angry Man on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:16 pm

Angry Men...

Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:57 pm

These dudes got rocks in their heads.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:55 am

Tell me about it... I don't know why they bother wasting their time having elections in the Llynfi valley because EVERYONE knows that Labour will win time and time again. People up here treat political parties like football clubs, passing their allegiances on to their kids, and what frightens me is that should you take the time to ask anyone why they're voting for a particular party, and do they know any of their policies, they cannot give you a credible answer.....

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:02 am

Good thread, lets turn it into another political debate please.

People who throw fag nips out of their car when Im driving behind them. Drives me insane.

Geezer birds

Garth Crookes

People who facebook inane shit like "has anyone got the number for so and so chinese" or "just made spag bol. lush" :roll:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:14 am

CP76 wrote:Good thread, lets turn it into another political debate please.

People who throw fag nips out of their car when Im driving behind them. Drives me insane.

Geezer birds

Garth Crookes

People who facebook inane shit like "has anyone got the number for so and so chinese" or "just made spag bol. lush" :roll:

Mark Lawrenson

agreed people who right shit pointless status' or stack my home page with f*cking music.

adrian chiles

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:42 am

Thats not racist.Its just taking the piss out of the culturally challenged emotional retards who are desperately seeking a cool identity(or so they think). :ayatollah:

People I hate? People who read the Mail on-line and believe it.Makes them an expert on everything under the sun.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:53 am

CP76 wrote:Good thread, lets turn it into another political debate please.

Geezer birds

Garth Crookes

Fully agree there and women that go to football!!!

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:58 am

garth crooks
mark lawrenson
adrian chiles
jack bastads

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:02 am

Jamie Oliver

People who wear fancy dress

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:03 am

CP76 wrote:Jamie Oliver

People who wear fancy dress

Now that one for certain. Its f*cking cringeworthy watching grown men in fancy dress at the last game of every season.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:42 pm

People who wear sunglasses on top of their heads - even when the weather is shit or when they are sat in a pub at night! :oops:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:11 pm

mugsy wrote:People who wear sunglasses on top of their heads - even when the weather is shit or when they are sat in a pub at night! :oops:

:lol:

Guy I used to work with was guilty of that. Sad tw*t.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:25 pm

boy racers who want to race you in their 'P reg' fiestas!!! :lol:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 pm

THE POPULAR PEOPLE'S FRONT OF JUDEAH!!!

FKN SPLITTERS!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:29 pm

Racists cant understand them. They need being put to sleep.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:32 pm

Kevin Nolan.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:35 pm

People who stroll around my store with no t-shirt on because there is a slight ray of sunlight

NOBODY CARES THAT YOU GOT YOUR TATTOO AT 16 WHEN YOUR CURRENT GF HAD YOUR 2ND BABY, AND YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SENTIMENTAL (or "safe" as they would say) TO HAVE THEIR NAMES ON YOUR ARM AND CHEST UNDER A CELTIC CROSS THAT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS DRAWN ON BY A FKING 8 YEAR OLD!!

oh... and People too ignorant to say Thank You for anything - WINDS ME UP!

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:09 pm

Beggars. Too many of em in the city lately.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:58 am

Immigrants selling the Big Issue