Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Living in dreamworlds??

Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:57 pm

Are some people on here just taking the piss or are they just deluded!

Just can't see how they believe City can be in the run in for players like
Owen
Berbatov
Saha
Defoe

All these players could get in all middle of the road prem clubs if not some of the top teams! Bellers different case all together home is where the heart is and all that.

Will be a very interesting few weeks hopefully see a couple of defenders and maybe 1 or 2 front men :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Living in dreamworlds??

Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:58 pm

I can remember when Bellamy signed - some were linking us with a move for Adebayor. Two weeks later he went to Madrid. :lol:

But hey, that's life as a Cardiff City supporter.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:01 pm

Haven't you heard :shock: ,Berbatov was spotted coming out of Go Outdoors on Newport Rd :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Berbatov is coming! I had a text off his dad earlier :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Xcasual wrote:Haven't you heard :shock: ,Berbatov was spotted coming out of Go Outdoors on Newport Rd :ayatollah:

he then had a pint in the goscombe before visiting the "berber" shop for a haircut..... ;)

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Just reading some posts and it's like they actually believe it could be true!
Just heard off a friend of a friends grandads mate and he said that Wayne Rooney is coming :ayatollah: get a grip like

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
Xcasual wrote:Haven't you heard :shock: ,Berbatov was spotted coming out of Go Outdoors on Newport Rd :ayatollah:

he then had a pint in the goscombe before visiting the "berber" shop for a haircut..... ;)

That's nothing! I seen his mums foot massager down the Mary's burger van on Penarth road and he said terms have been agreed and is awaiting the work permit for his man eating catfish named denzil.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:08 pm

Ponty86 wrote:Are some people on here just taking the piss ........

This. No one believes any of it.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:18 pm

piroteczz wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

That's nothing! I seen his mums foot massager down the Mary's burger van on Penarth road and he said terms have been agreed and is awaiting the work permit for his man eating catfish named denzil.

Guys deal's off.

Just got a text saying that Leo refused to sign if Berbatov came here so obviously we had to stop the Berba deal. Apparently Leo slept with his wife like three years ago or something. it's all quite messy :(