Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Supporters Club AGM

Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Sorry for the short notice:

The supporters club AGM will be held at the cardiff city Stadium Monday 23rd July 7pm on level 4 premier south near the bar we will be taking coach bookings for the forthcoming friendlies league cup and Bristol City; you can also join up

Non members welcome also

Re: Supporters Club AGM

Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:57 pm

vince, used to go in titch's transit from maerdy back in the day only done the supporters a few times but will be on it more next season with the nipper coming to his first away game, cheers :old: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:01 pm

Your welcome! I've noticed we bring the kids through until they are 18 yo 20ish! then they join the adult coaches :D for a few seasons have kids then when their kids are old enough to travel they come back to us :lol: :lol: :old: :old: :old:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:06 pm

vince.alm wrote:Your welcome! I've noticed we bring the kids through until they are 18 yo 20ish! then they join the adult coaches :D for a few seasons have kids then when their kids are old enough to travel they come back to us :lol: :lol: :old: :old: :old:

he won't be going on the adult coaches or forum bus til he is 18 :lol: but i'll be on supporters with him a lot in the next 4-5 years til he's old enough to go on there with his mates, he's 9 at the moment, his first away game will be brighton :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:12 pm

Vince,how much is membership this season? Is it still £7(adults) and £3(kids) JP :ayatollah: