Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do you believe

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:50 pm

That our owners have delivered in there promises since completing the Re brand ?
Do you believe the new training complex and stadium expansion has now gone very quiet ?
And are you happy with the signings so far.
And lastly do you think so far the kit change has been worth it considering the divide among our supporters ?

Re: Do you believe

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:56 pm

I am a sceptic, but.

We are splashing out a few million here and there on talented youngsters
We haven't sold any of our jewels
Sam may be gone soon
They probably have got more pitches and less rent from the vale (I think it was just a threat)
Four weeks to go to the start of the season, so still waiting for one or two old heads to arrive

I am not happy we are playing in red, actually it getting worse the closer it gets, but I think they are keeping their side of the deal.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:57 pm

No, the owners haven't delivered any promises.

Stadium expansian has gone quiet but whats the point in expanding when we can't fill what we have.

I'm happy about signing Mutch but unsure about the slovienian guy.

The colour change is one of the most pointless thing a club could do.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:59 pm

John Darwins Paddle wrote:That our owners have delivered in there promises since completing the Re brand ?
Do you believe the new training complex and stadium expansion has now gone very quiet ?
And lastly do you think so far the kit change has been worth it considering the divide among our supporters ?

That our owners have delivered in there promises since completing the Re brand ?
They have delivered none as of yet.

i expect cilla black to appear and say "supprise supprise"

And are you happy with the signings so far ?
We have got rid of five-six players so went and got who in a reserve gk and a youngster who played 40games in six seasons at brum plus some striker whos shorter than club foot miller to chase hoofballs, hardly exciting times for this so called promotion is it.

lastly do you think so far the kit change has been worth it considering the divide among our supporters ?
Never was to start with, all false pretensis based on blagg thats becoming obvious more and more by the day.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:01 pm

murphy wrote:No, the owners haven't delivered any promises.

Stadium expansian has gone quiet but whats the point in expanding when we can't fill what we have.

I'm happy about signing Mutch but unsure about the slovienian guy.

The colour change is one of the most pointless thing a club could do.

No i agree we don't need the expansion we could not even sell out for West Ham. But they promised it and they seem to be backing down now they have had there own way.
The signings i have never heard of before but will reserve judgment on them until i have seen them play.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:03 pm

John Darwins Paddle wrote:That our owners have delivered in there promises since completing the Re brand ?

Training Ground -
No they havent but I never expected it to be up and running in a couple of months

The Ground expansion
I think it was clearly said that it wouldnt happen until promotion but the money is available to do it when needed.

Signing

Nothing to do with the owners, its MM to decide who he signs. Am I happy that he has been given suitable funds? so far yes.

Worth it?

Hard to answer, not just for a few signings no but for the bigger picture yes.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Dream of para para paradise....this could be para para paradise oooh oooh oooh oh oh oh oh!!!!

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:07 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Training Ground -
No they havent but I never expected it to be up and running in a couple of months

The Ground expansion
I think it was clearly said that it wouldnt happen until promotion but the money is available to do it when needed.

Signing

Nothing to do with the owners, its MM to decide who he signs. Am I happy that he has been given suitable funds? so far yes.

Worth it?

Hard to answer, not just for a few signings no but for the bigger picture yes.

I agree with all of this. It is way too soon to make a judgement on most of the package.