Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Away Membership.........

Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:46 pm

Still £20 for the season, got mine today.

Roll on Northampton away, and Brighton :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Least I'll see us in blue against the cobblers :lol:

Re: Away Membership.........

Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:51 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Still £20 for the season, got mine today.

Is that te cardiff city supporters club one? Thought it was like 7 quid? Or is this seperate? Who with if so?

Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:56 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:

Is that te cardiff city supporters club one? Thought it was like 7 quid? Or is this seperate? Who with if so?

Think that's a seperate one,
The one I get is with the club itself from the ticket office, linked to your fan number.
Told the lady not to send me the card though cos it will have that crappy badge on, just take my money :lol:
I've only ever had one card sent to me over the last god knows how many seasons. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:01 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:

Think that's a seperate one,
The one I get is with the club itself from the ticket office, linked to your fan number.
Told the lady not to send me the card though cos it will have that crappy badge on, just take my money :lol:
I've only ever had one card sent to me over the last god knows how many seasons. :ayatollah:

How do you get on coaches and stuff with that then? Do the club run them? And if i went with supporters club (little office in stadium) does that not count to my 2 aways say for a big awauly game, havnt been away before but will this season :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:06 pm

To my knowledge the club run them,
The purpose of away membership is just to guarantee an away ticket, but then we come lower in the pecking order for big games, wembley etc.
I tend to travel independently to games.
I have been picked up for bubbles but that has been with Carl's help on a forum bus.

If your season tkt holder you can get an away ticket no probs,
If as u say you went to two away games then yes that would count cos it's the purchase of the ticket for whatever away games that counts for when a big game comes along.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:09 pm

to travel with the supporters club on thier coaches you would have to join the membership scheme they run also. or you could just hook up with any of the independent travel organisers who run coaches but would have to be either a season ticket holder or an away member to be eligible for tickets
hope that helps :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:15 pm

Ahh ok thanks im a season ticket holder so it shouldnt be a problem then! Thanks for the help :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:15 pm

Same here got mine this week. You going into Northampton to drink earlier as a fair few of us are going from Wellingborough and are going to head for a few drinks early. Is it still pay on the gate?

Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:27 pm

Dooley1927 wrote:Same here got mine this week. You going into Northampton to drink earlier as a fair few of us are going from Wellingborough and are going to head for a few drinks early. Is it still pay on the gate?

Believe it's pay on the gate still.

If I train it yes ill be out for a few sherbets,
if I drive then I'm parking it in Northampton Blues garage and then I don't know the plan.:lol: :lol: