Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season ticket cards

Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:40 pm

Anybody no when there going send them out? im on hols from 4th aug and comin back on 17th due to the huddesfield game so just wondered if we would have it by the 3rd? and also do you have to sign for it? goin be bit of a problem if im away and cant get my card until the monday cus post office wont be open

Re: Season ticket cards

Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:48 pm

Cardiff_Davies wrote:Anybody no when there going send them out? im on hols from 4th aug and comin back on 17th due to the huddesfield game so just wondered if we would have it by the 3rd? and also do you have to sign for it? goin be bit of a problem if im away and cant get my card until the monday cus post office wont be open

You don't normally have to sign for them, they just come through the normal post.

Apparently they are due to be sent out early August.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:53 pm

2 weeks time

Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:35 pm

Okay thanks

Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:01 pm

First week in august

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:01 pm

Cardiff_Davies wrote:Anybody no when there going send them out? im on hols from 4th aug and comin back on 17th due to the huddesfield game so just wondered if we would have it by the 3rd? and also do you have to sign for it? goin be bit of a problem if im away and cant get my card until the monday cus post office wont be open

Ring the Club explain your problem and see if you can pick it up before you go or if someone can pick it up for you while you are away. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:09 pm

Be a red letter through the door.... ;) ;)