Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Huddersfield home

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:42 pm

I have heard a few times that when we play our first home game against huddersfield there wil be a massive walk out from the fans during the game ?

Is true i for one find that embarrassing fans turning on the club the players and each other, I mean yes he have changed to red butt that don't take away our history were still Cardiff city fc the BLUEBIRDS nothing will change our history :ayatollah:

I mean when you went to see you're first game down at the ninian or new stadium I couldn't have cared what colour Cardiff where playing in I got hooked in the atmosphere and the passion created by our fans it's a feeling nothing else could beat, I fell in love with the club not the colour yeah it's a shame butt it will NEVER EVER stop Cardiff City Fc from having a place in my heart

Re: Huddersfield home

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:48 pm

that would appalling if it happened. What can it possibly achieve?

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:49 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:that would appalling if it happened. What can it possibly achieve?

You're guess is as good as mine mate
Instead of supporting the club they're turning they're backs on them

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:52 pm

zakccfc wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:that would appalling if it happened. What can it possibly achieve?

You're guess is as good as mine mate
Instead of supporting the club they're turning they're backs on them

Great welcome for the new players that would be. You can protest by not buying the red kit as I am. During the ninety minutes, they are Cardiff City whatever colour they are playing in.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:53 pm

zakccfc wrote:I have heard a few times that when we play our first home game against huddersfield there wil be a massive walk out from the fans during the game ?

Is true i for one find that embarrassing fans turning on the club the players and each other, I mean yes he have changed to red butt that don't take away our history were still Cardiff city fc the BLUEBIRDS nothing will change our history :ayatollah:

I mean when you went to see you're first game down at the ninian or new stadium I couldn't have cared what colour Cardiff where playing in I got hooked in the atmosphere and the passion created by our fans it's a feeling nothing else could beat, I fell in love with the club not the colour yeah it's a shame butt it will NEVER EVER stop Cardiff City Fc from having a place in my heart

I haven't heard anything about this?? Where did this come from??

Can't see it happening, but if it does I will be tamping! :evil:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:55 pm

droopy wrote:
zakccfc wrote:I have heard a few times that when we play our first home game against huddersfield there wil be a massive walk out from the fans during the game ?

It's bollocks!

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:56 pm

droopy wrote:

Not sure if true doubt it but a couple of people have said to me

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:58 pm

People are getting confused, half the crowd leave early EVERY home game!

:ayatollah:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:00 pm

I always see plenty of people walking out with about 10mins to go-has been happening since I started watching(early 70's) :lol:

Still,I don't suppose thats what your on about.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:12 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:I always see plenty of people walking out with about 10mins to go-has been happening since I started watching(early 70's) :lol:

Still,I don't suppose thats what your on about.

Nope :lol: :lol: :lol: