Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:42 pm

Natman Blue wrote:Who deleted my post???? lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What did it say?

Re: OWN UP

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:46 pm

SBF1 wrote:

What did it say?

That everything Carl, Annis, CityGent and Taffy posts is bulls**t because they don't back it up by naming their source. It was tongue in cheek though because I'm being accused of lying because i've heard some info but won't reveal my source. :lol:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:09 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

What did it say?

That everything Carl, Annis, CityGent and Taffy posts is bulls**t because they don't back it up by naming their source. It was tongue in cheek though because I'm being accused of lying because i've heard some info but won't reveal my source. :lol:

I know i am new here but have been reading for some time. But i know people cant name sources as if they did they would loose their confidence. But to say they talk bullshit goes a bit far and well out of order. A lot of good posters have disappeared from this site due to some ganging up on them and that is a shame.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:12 pm

John Darwins Paddle wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

What did it say?

I know i am new here but have been reading for some time. But i know people cant name sources as if they did they would loose their confidence. But to say they talk bullshit goes a bit far and well out of order. A lot of good posters have disappeared from this site due to some ganging up on them and that is a shame.

If your new how do you know good posters have left :roll:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:13 pm

CP76 wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

What did it say?

If your new how do you know good posters have left :roll:

I have said i have read this forum for quite a while just not posted mate.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

What did it say?

Hi John, welcome to the site. I wasn't saying that they were talking bullshit. People have accused me of doing that because I wouldn't name my source so was just drawing a logical conclusion to their argument to highlight how idiotic they were being. :D

The thread I'm on about is here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86512