Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What worries me?

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:20 pm

The fact how quick our players move to other clubs and how long it takes us to officially sign a player? something cant be right, oh well onwards and upwards! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: What worries me?

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:18 pm

It could have something to do with this obsession with dossiers that Mackay has,and also his so called recruitment team are not football people

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:33 pm

angelis49 wrote:It could have something to do with this obsession with dossiers that Mackay has,and also his so called recruitment team are not football people

What an embarrassing post! So what you're saying is you'd rather we rush into signings than fully check them out? What is Malky Mackay doing? You'd swear he was paid to manage the football club and to make sure he has the proper tools to complete his job!

He doesn't need a dossier though to prove there are some right tools on here! :roll:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:59 pm

angelis49 wrote:It could have something to do with this obsession with dossiers that Mackay has,and also his so called recruitment team are not football people

:lol:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:13 am

I reserved my right to respond to a posting,now whether you agree with my response or not does not give you the right to be abusive,there are far to many people like you Bluebird99 on this Forum,who prefer abusing someone you disagree with than debating the issue like an adult.........you sir are a Neanderthal

Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:15 am

Please for the sake of your mother,who im sure loves you...............grow up I8JAX

Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:42 am

:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: