Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

gerrard

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:32 am

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... on-Gerrard

Re: gerrard

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:38 am

ayahtolla wrote:http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/7909405/Terriers-keen-on-Gerrard

Potentially very interesting debut!!!

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:38 am

SeanJr wrote:
ayahtolla wrote:http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/7909405/Terriers-keen-on-Gerrard

Potentially very interesting debut!!!

:lol: My thoughts exactly

Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:07 am

that would be funny wouldnt it! he played against us for hull or did he not, i was there but cant remember.
anyway the quicker we get him off the books the better, if anyones going to linger id rather it be keinan. tidy bloke with a good work ethic and the lads seem to get on well with him.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:11 am

jooshy wrote:that would be funny wouldnt it! he played against us for hull or did he not, i was there but cant remember.
anyway the quicker we get him off the books the better, if anyones going to linger id rather it be keinan. tidy bloke with a good work ethic and the lads seem to get on well with him.

Plus Keinan is arguably a better defender as well.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:14 am

jooshy wrote:that would be funny wouldnt it! he played against us for hull or did he not, i was there but cant remember.

yes he played for hull against us definately in the home game anyway

Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:18 am

caerblue wrote:

Recall Olofinjana scored as well, remember dreading Gerrrard would score but was pissing myself when Oli scored against his parent club.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:41 am

haha yeah thats right!!

Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:44 am

SeanJr wrote:
caerblue wrote:

Recall Olofinjana scored as well, remember dreading Gerrrard would score but was pissing myself when Oli scored against his parent club.

Oli outjumped Gerrard to head it in as well! Gerrard also played in the return game but he limped off injured in the first half.