Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Carl/Citygent/annis

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:14 am

Any truth in the buzaky rumour? I think this would be a quality signing personally hes pure quality

Re: Carl/Citygent/annis

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:17 am

huxy wrote:Any truth in the buzaky rumour? I think this would be a quality signing personally hes pure quality

Really? Do you honestly think he is better than what we have? :?

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:23 am

Where in that did i say he was better than what we have? What i did say was he would be a quality signing which he would be? You cant take that from him. Personally i think the only central midfielder we have better than him is Whitts

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:27 am

huxy wrote:Where in that did i say he was better than what we have? What i did say was he would be a quality signing which he would be? You cant take that from him. Personally i think the only central midfielder we have better than him is Whitts

I have to disagree. I think Whitts/Gunnarson/Mutch/Cowie all better than him playing the CM role.

Also, can I just ask, I know you are asking Carl/Annis/CityGent etc... about signings, but to be honest mate they haven't called 1 signing right yet. Even their updates have been wide of the mark thus far. I would keep an eye out on the Official Website for now mate, as it seems the only person who knows anything is Malky. (Just how it should be) :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:28 am

huxy wrote:Where in that did i say he was better than what we have? What i did say was he would be a quality signing which he would be? You cant take that from him. Personally i think the only central midfielder we have better than him is Whitts

agreed

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:28 am

huxy wrote:Any truth in the buzaky rumour? I think this would be a quality signing personally hes pure quality

I haven't heard anything on this one. We seem to be getting linked with everyone lately. 3 or 4 from QPR alone!!

Paper talk

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:30 am

Good to see someone agree :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:39 am

Akos Buzsaky 2011-12

2005– Hungary 20 (2)
2008–2012 Queens Park Rangers 102 (17)

He had 1062 Minutes last season and scored 2 goals & 2 assists.

And in 2010-11: -

He had 846 Mins and you guessed it.... 0 goals.

Yet he is better than what we have :?

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:41 am

droopy wrote:

I have to disagree. I think Whitts/Gunnarson/Mutch/Cowie all better than him playing the CM role.

Also, can I just ask, I know you are asking Carl/Annis/CityGent etc... about signings, but to be honest mate they haven't called 1 signing right yet. Even their updates have been wide of the mark thus far. I would keep an eye out on the Official Website for now mate, as it seems the only person who knows anything is Malky. (Just how it should be) :D :ayatollah:

How dare you? :mrgreen:

I called the interest of Kim Bo-Kyung before anyone here - i knew about Jordan Mutch a week before and posted about the new goalkeeper, trialists and Millers'imminent departure. Some people are even calling me the new leader on Twitter :lol: - so show some respect eh

;)

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:44 am

CityGent wrote:
droopy wrote:

I called the interest of Kim Bo-Kyung before anyone here - i knew about Jordan Mutch a week before and posted about the new goalkeeper, trialists and Millers'imminent departure. Some people are even calling me the new leader on Twitter :lol: - so show some respect eh

;)

I didn't see anything you posted on Mutch...

You were the first on Miller, but that is not an incoming signing.

You were not the first on Kimbo, some guy named bob I believe seen it on his agents twitter... Sorry matey.

I don't deny you have updates when the transfers in the process of being done... but everything you have called so far has not happened (Incoming signings only). :D

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:45 am

CityGent wrote:
droopy wrote:

;)

Can't believe you're the new fans leader....what a sell out....saying that mind. it's been the summer of the sell outs :D

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:45 am

CityGent wrote:

I haven't heard anything on this one. We seem to be getting linked with everyone lately. 3 or 4 from QPR alone!!

Paper talk

Can you remember you used to say you'd never play us again ?

I Think you could be right :lol:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:53 am

droopy wrote:
CityGent wrote:
droopy wrote:

;)

You were not the first on Kimbo, some guy named bob I believe seen it on his agents twitter... Sorry matey.

I don't deny you have updates when the transfers in the process of being done... but everything you have called so far has not happened (Incoming signings only). :D

My tongue was firmly in the cheek but nevermind. That Japanese journo was a good two weeks after a thread here where posters were guessing of a new country CCFC were enquiring about a player i mentioned - if i could be arsed i'd find it. The Mutch deal was only known to 2 or 3 here but it was too delicate to blab on. The Belgian keeper, the French trialists - all from your new leader :D

More to follow i'm sure ;)

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:57 am

CityGent wrote:
droopy wrote:
CityGent wrote:
droopy wrote:

;)

My tongue was firmly in the cheek but nevermind. That Japanese journo was a good two weeks after a thread here where posters were guessing of a new country CCFC were enquiring about a player i mentioned - if i could be arsed i'd find it. The Mutch deal was only known to 2 or 3 here but it was too delicate to blab on. The Belgian keeper, the French trialists - all from your new leader :D

More to follow i'm sure ;)

Haha, I know that mate :D I just didn't want you to be branded and hassled like they do with Carl. :ayatollah:

To be fair though you have been hot on the belgain keeper and trialists to be fair.

Also, do you know anything about this new striker?? Is the signing imminent or is it early stages? Would you be happy with this signing and is he going to cut it in the championship do you think? :D

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:57 am

Tommy Gun wrote:
CityGent wrote:
droopy wrote:

;)

Can't believe you're the new fans leader....what a sell out....saying that mind. it's been the summer of the sell outs :D

Carl and myself are mulling through the finer points of the new leader contract. I'm happy to sign a'few weeks every summer'agreement :mrgreen:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 am

CityGent wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:
CityGent wrote:
droopy wrote:

;)

Carl and myself are mulling through the finer points of the new leader contract. I'm happy to sign a'few weeks every summer'agreement :mrgreen:

You should be on more per week than Carl.....his info is crap :D

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:15 am

Also, do you know anything about this new striker?? Is the signing imminent or is it early stages? Would you be happy with this signing and is he going to cut it in the championship do you think? :D[/quote]

Yes mate. Extremely early stages and to answer your last question, with our midfield - without a shadow of a doubt. 30 a season

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:16 am

droopy wrote:
CityGent wrote:
droopy wrote:

;)

Don't you think it's a little sad that you are picking holes in the info people are sharing? Citygent has shared some useful and mainly accurate stuff but you are being critical because Miller left rather than arrived!

Get a grip!

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:17 am

CityGent wrote:Also, do you know anything about this new striker?? Is the signing imminent or is it early stages? Would you be happy with this signing and is he going to cut it in the championship do you think? :D

Yes mate. Extremely early stages and to answer your last question, with our midfield - without a shadow of a doubt. 30 a season[/quote]

Interesting... I'm dying to know now!! Will he be better as a lone striker/target man/4-4-2 striker?

How old is he and is he british?

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:21 am

Howey1927 wrote:
droopy wrote:
CityGent wrote:
droopy wrote:

;)

Don't you think it's a little sad that you are picking holes in the info people are sharing? Citygent has shared some useful and mainly accurate stuff but you are being critical because Miller left rather than arrived!

Get a grip!

Sorry... I forgot I had to soak up the info like a sponge... If you take the time to look at previous posts, you will see that what I am saying is correct. My original point was, don't put too much pressure on Carl/City Gent as the rest of our "fans" hate the "fans leader" tag that Carl has and he recieves some stick because of it. CityGent does have some useful information, and if you read ALL my posts on this topic, you will notice I have already acknowledged this!! :D

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:22 am

CityGent wrote:Also, do you know anything about this new striker?? Is the signing imminent or is it early stages? Would you be happy with this signing and is he going to cut it in the championship do you think? :D

Yes mate. Extremely early stages and to answer your last question, with our midfield - without a shadow of a doubt. 30 a season[/quote]

30 goals a season is a bold statement.... i like the idea of it!

i really hope we can get a striker with a goal scoring pedigree in.. last season was the first season for many where we didnt have a natural goal scoring striker who finished on the top scorers league table at the end of the season...

we clearly missed that instinct last yr and that match winning/changing ability...

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:23 am

droopy wrote:

Yes mate. Extremely early stages and to answer your last question, with our midfield - without a shadow of a doubt. 30 a season

Interesting... I'm dying to know now!! Will he be better as a lone striker/target man/4-4-2 striker?

How old is he and is he british?[/quote]

Like i said, it's not even at preliminary stage yet. Let's get CB39 confirmed first ;)

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:34 am

CityGent wrote:
droopy wrote:

Like i said, it's not even at preliminary stage yet. Let's get CB39 confirmed first ;)[/quote]

do you think the bellamy deal will be concluded intime for the first game of the season, or more towards the end of the window..

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:36 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
CityGent wrote:
droopy wrote:

Like i said, it's not even at preliminary stage yet. Let's get CB39 confirmed first ;)

do you think the bellamy deal will be concluded intime for the first game of the season, or more towards the end of the window..[/quote]

Personally i think it'll be announced before the season starts - unlike the media circus of last time

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:41 am

CityGent wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
CityGent wrote:
droopy wrote:

do you think the bellamy deal will be concluded intime for the first game of the season, or more towards the end of the window..

Personally i think it'll be announced before the season starts - unlike the media circus of last time[/quote]

would be good to get it done an dusted prior to the newcastle friendly... our first 4 or 5 games are pretty tough and we could do with bellamy up and running before those games...

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:51 am

FFS who do you think you are Swansea City or summat :lol:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:52 am

where's Kim Bo then ??

Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:20 am

Martyn1963 wrote:where's Kim Bo then ??

I'm not sure where he is at present, but seeing as our press as well as the Scottish press have reported he's now a Cardiff City player after news of his successful medical was posted here, then I'd say it's only a matter of some short time before our club updates it's website on the news

Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:29 am

CityGent wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:where's Kim Bo then ??

I'm not sure where he is at present, but seeing as our press as well as the Scottish press have reported he's now a Cardiff City player after news of his successful medical was posted here, then I'd say it's only a matter of some short time before our club updates it's website on the news

hope so Tony , dont want to find out that we have missed out again or something ?

Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:31 am

Does he at least play for a team in the UK? :ayatollah: