Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Protests for next season

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:59 am

So, what are you lot going to be doing about being taken up the arse by your Asian investors?

Hope season tickets haven't been renewed, and that theres a widespread boycott of matches

Although you're a bunch of taffs, I wouldn't want to see you taking this lying down; the club and everything it once stood for is worth a lot more than that! Remember going past Ninian Park with a real sense of trepidtion, now, it seems you've turned into just another plastic, souless club in a shiny new stadium a la Middlesborough, Reading, Arsenal, etc.

Hope the real fans, who have stuck by the club through thick and thin, show the Nick Hornby platers that football isn't only about getting into the top flight and and showing a complete lack of integrity in the process.

Re: Protests for next season

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:01 am

southend wrote:So, what are you lot going to be doing about being taken up the arse by your Asian investors?

Hope season tickets haven't been renewed, and that theres a widespread boycott of matches

Although you're a bunch of taffs, I wouldn't want to see you taking this lying down; the club and everything it once stood for is worth a lot more than that! Remember going past Ninian Park with a real sense of trepidtion, now, it seems you've turned into just another plastic, souless club in a shiny new stadium a la Middlesborough, Reading, Arsenal, etc.

Hope the real fans, who have stuck by the club through thick and thin, show the Nick Hornby platers that football isn't only about getting into the top flight and and showing a complete lack of integrity in the process.

:roll:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:02 am

droopy wrote:
southend wrote:So, what are you lot going to be doing about being taken up the arse by your Asian investors?

:roll:

I take it you're all for your club getting arse-raped, then?

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:02 am

I have followed City for 40+ years, and not fussed on all the changes but i am also wise enough to know its called progression, but thanks for your concern, i am certain you lot at roots hall would turn £100m investment away :roll:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:03 am

ayahtolla wrote:

I have followed City for 40+ years, and not fussed on all the changes but i am also wise enough to know its called progression, but thanks for your concern, i am certain you lot at roots hall would turn £100m investment away :roll:

Exactly... :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:04 am

:lol:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:06 am

you banned from west ham like most closet Southenders?

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:08 am

ayahtolla wrote:

Yeah, but surely it's a matter of principle, isn't it? If my team were going to go bankrupt, I'd much rather we start again and work our way back up the leagues, integrity intact. There was nothing wrong with your old ground, anyway. You could have just turned the terracing into seating and at least retained a bit of the atmosphere, instead of getting in over your heads with a new ground. All for the sake of "progress", though.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:10 am

The bizarre thing is most have asked for it and want it.

They would rather rip the heart out of the club and make our financial future even more bleak jut for an extra few % chance to get promoted and see Wayne Rooney. Even though that chance is still slim.

Our club have been taken over by a bunch of glory supporters since Sams reign and we are only left with a handful of true fans that would rathr have Cardiff City Bluebirds playing in blue in League 2 rather than the Red Dragon Malaysian Redbirds playing against United for a season before we go bust.

I dont think any club in Britian would have reacted like we have. its awfully embarassing and something that will now be stuck with us forever, I dont see how anyone can take us seriously anymore.

but thats my opinion.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:12 am

southend wrote:
ayahtolla wrote:

Yeah, but surely it's a matter of principle, isn't it? If my team were going to go bankrupt, I'd much rather we start again and work our way back up the leagues, integrity intact. There was nothing wrong with your old ground, anyway. You could have just turned the terracing into seating and at least retained a bit of the atmosphere, instead of getting in over your heads with a new ground. All for the sake of "progress", though.

so you would prefer to be like rangers?? thus losing their indentity anyway!!

southend wrote:
ayahtolla wrote:

Lets face it, we are all here for approx 70 years, and with this investment i know i will be able to watch cardiff city football club, for the rest of my lifetime in a decent stadium and hopefully the premier league, after that who knows and one thing for certain, its been a great ride. :-)

arri potta wrote:you banned from west ham like most closet Southenders?

Touche, Taffy.

I won't bother going to anymore home match when we leave, (I hear a fair number of you're lot jacked it in when you left the old place) as it won't be the same. Each to their own, though.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:14 am

They would rather rip the heart out of the club and make our financial future even more bleak jut for an extra few % chance to get promoted and see Wayne Rooney. Even though that chance is still slim.

Our club have been taken over by a bunch of glory supporters since Sams reign and we are only left with a handful of true fans that would rathr have Cardiff City Bluebirds playing in blue in League 2 rather than the Red Dragon Malaysian Redbirds playing against United for a season before we go bust.

I dont think any club in Britian would have reacted like we have. its awfully embarassing and something that will now be stuck with us forever, I dont see how anyone can take us seriously anymore.

but thats my opinion.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:14 am

Fake :roll: Why pick southend theres loads of other teams you could pretend to be :roll:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:16 am

Don't believe you are a who you say you are... :roll: :oops: :lol:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:19 am

RoathMagic wrote:

but thats my opinion.

your an idiot...........

if we didnt go with the investment, we could have ended up fucked... if we had gone through a similar fait to rangers , you wouldnt be watching cardiff city fc in the lower leagues anyway, you would be watching a newly formed club like newco... so would you want to watch a completly new club in the non league who you have nothistory with or the one you have supposed to have supported who are still called cardiff city fc....

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:21 am

The attitude of some of the prawn sandwiches on here is shocking. Unlike most of you lot on here, Southend fans aren't delusional and would probably rather see us playing in the lower leagues than doing what you've done.

Merthyr Tydfil are further up my list than you lot.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:22 am

southend wrote:The attitude of some of the prawn sandwiches on here is shocking. Unlike most of you lot on here, Southend fans aren't delusional and would probably rather see us playing in the lower leagues than doing what you've done.

:o you are making me cry, without your love and affection i wont be able to carry on, goodbye cruel world :roll:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:22 am

southend wrote:The attitude of some of the prawn sandwiches on here is shocking. Unlike most of you lot on here, Southend fans aren't delusional and would probably rather see us playing in the lower leagues than doing what you've done.

:lol: Fish, Fish, Fish!!

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:23 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

but thats my opinion.

your an idiot...........

if we didnt go with the investment, we could have ended up fucked... if we had gone through a similar fait to rangers , you wouldnt be watching cardiff city fc in the lower leagues anyway, you would be watching a newly formed club like newco... so would you want to watch a completly new club in the non league who you have nothistory with or the one you have supposed to have supported who are still called cardiff city fc....

Hey boyo,

At least Rangers won't be changing their badge, their ground or their club colours.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:24 am

southend wrote:
arri potta wrote:you banned from west ham like most closet Southenders?

Touche, Taffy.

I won't bother going to anymore home match when we leave, (I hear a fair number of you're lot jacked it in when you left the old place) as it won't be the same. Each to their own, though.

Yes I miss Ninian, but in the same way I miss going to Southend and all those other places where you can enjoy drinking for a few hours before the game and smaller grounds create terrific atmospheres.

You get used to the new surroundings, I can get used to new kit - the badge is a harder pill to swallow!

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:27 am

Actually hoping for your sakes, you fall on more hard times so that the jonny-come-latelys on here go back and support Man United.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:28 am

shut up you fool.....

none of us are happy with a change of kit and badge, will i be buying anything red , not a f*cking chance in hell, but will i be on the terraces shouting bluebirds... yes,

ive been watching city since 1990 and have been to places like carlisle utd, and other grounds and while i enjoyed it and it was fun, a tues night in crowds of 2000 is done and gone... there was great banter and it was a laugh, but the football was shit and we didnt give a toss about the result... it was just a day out..

football has moved on from this, and if we went back to the lower leagues it would not be the same as it was, therefore to give up a major cupfinal at wembley against liverpool and to be knocking on the door of the prem while also seeing players like bellamy and ramsey playing in our shirt would i choose to turn my back on that for a colour and badge change?? what do you think????

:roll: :roll:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:30 am

southend wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

but thats my opinion.

your an idiot...........

Hey boyo,

At least Rangers won't be changing their badge, their ground or their club colours.

only because the newco bought the copyright of the club badge, crest and kit as part of the purchase process...

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:34 am

RoathMagic wrote:

but thats my opinion.

your an idiot...........

What uneducated nonsese.

Before the Malaysians came in our debt was effectively £10 million to Langston and the rest managebale. 3 player sales would have paid that off. Now the Malaysians have come in our debt is near £100 million.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:42 am

RoathMagic wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

but thats my opinion.

your an idiot...........

What uneducated nonsese.

Before the Malaysians came in our debt was effectively £10 million to Langston and the rest managebale. 3 player sales would have paid that off. Now the Malaysians have come in our debt is near £100 million.

our debt was way more than 10 mil when the malaysians came in.....

if your so educated why dont you go and get yourself a job.... you talk so much dribble on here on a daily basis... surely you have something better to do??? or is the peg selling business doing really well from your doorstep?

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:46 am

Grow up son, hows League 2?

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:49 am

RoathMagic wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

but thats my opinion.

your an idiot...........

What uneducated nonsese.

if your so educated why dont you go and get yourself a job.... you talk so much dribble on here on a daily basis... surely you have something better to do??? or is the peg selling business doing really well from your doorstep?

I run my own business.

Go on then tell me what the debt was before the Malaysians came in... or arent you sure and just like to use your ignorance as an excuse to risk our club for an extra chance of seeing Wayne Rooney.

Im all ears.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:57 am

RoathMagic wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

but thats my opinion.

your an idiot...........

What uneducated nonsese.

I run my own business.

Go on then tell me what the debt was before the Malaysians came in... or arent you sure and just like to use your ignorance as an excuse to risk our club for an extra chance of seeing Wayne Rooney.

Im all ears.

not interested in wayne rooney to be honest....

we were almost 40 mil in debt prior to them joining, if we had only been 10 mil in debt the sale of roger johnson, aaron ramsey etc.. would have been enough to have cleared that... or wasnt you around back then to remember??

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:59 am

SHIT STIRRING JACK c**t FULL OF FEAR OF THE RISE OF THE BIGGEST CLUB IN WALES, f**k OFF BACK TO YOUR OWN BOARD INBRED