Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PSG

Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:16 pm

They are beginning to look frightening.
They've got Thiago Silva, Menez, Lavezzi, Ibrahimovic and Thiago Motta with Ancelotti as their manager. Plus I'm sure they would like to add some more talent.
It would be interesting to see them play Man City in a 2 legged tie, just to see who spent too much money the wisest

Re: PSG

Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:20 pm

PSG are more comrparable to Chelsea than Man City.

Man City invest in younger players and spend a lot on their youth systems and although they've bought a lot of players for big money, they've mostly doen very well over the past 3 years. FA Cup, Premier League and good squad unity. :lol:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:21 pm

LeBlue wrote:PSG are more comrparable to Chelsea than Man City.

Man City invest in younger players and spend a lot on their youth systems and although they've bought a lot of players for big money, they've mostly doen very well over the past 3 years. FA Cup, Premier League and good squad unity. :lol:

To be fair when Chelsea spent their millions they were on younger players with many of the players bought in the first few seasons still important parts of the squad.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:20 am

Madness the money involved with some of these clubs! just think ronaldo o his own costs more than out debt (as it its atm) i also remember newcastle were put up for sale or something along them lines the year he was sold and sky were saying hes worth more than newcastle :shock:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:24 am

It amazes me the money being played in certain countries like china for Anelka, Drogba, seems to be some serious money available in Asia for the right teams.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:50 am

2blue2handle wrote:It amazes me the money being played in certain countries like china for Anelka, Drogba, seems to be some serious money available in Asia for the right teams.

have a look at what colour one of china,s biggest teams play in.shouldn,t be much of a change for the chelsea two

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:16 pm

The French National team have been very strong for 15 years or more but their National League has been a poor relation to the Premiership, Bundesliga, La Liga and Serie A.

May be this is the start of a serious French Challenge for the Champions League? I can also see Russian club sides being big challengers within the next few years.